Sooo uncomfy!!

CarlyD

Reaction score
These past few nights have been horrible!! Been struck with evening sickness, jabbing stomach pains and generally being too big. I usually spin about 10 times in my sleep to acquire the most comfortable position, but now I can't move without squishing my tummy :(

I have a curvy pillow but that's being used as an extra head pillow... I'm usually a front sleeper so this is just torture!! 18 weeks left!

The only reason to cheer up is feeling the little kicker every evening :) booting away and letting daddy feel it too! Oh, and can't stop referring to baby as a 'he' even tho couldn't see anything on the scan! What's a nicer term than 'it'? Lol xx

Sorry to hear ur having a hard time sleeping :( it's horrible not being able to get comfy. I like to curl up in a ball - can't do that anymore!

As soon as we got out bfp, we were calling Pip "he", and he is a he! Lol! It may be ur maternal instinct kicking in!

R u gonna have a private scan to find out or r u team yellow till the big day? xx

Aww hun you sound so miserable, I find puttin my v pillow between my legs so the corner it between my knees and one end between ankles iykwim it seems to make my bump more comfy for some reason and also helps with my hip pain

Have you tried snacking a bit more in the evenings to see if that helps with the sickness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back