Sooo annoyed!!!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Well iv been trying to get an appiontment with my doc since I found out I was pregnant and every day there is nothing im sick of it I should have my scan date and iv not even seen a midwife iv told them how far along I am and they dont even care the next available midwife appointment is JANUARY when ill be at least 13 weeks pregnant no good as I will miss my scan! So iv had to re register with another clinic today and im having to see a midwife at the drop in centre in the morning before iv even seen my doctor to confirm pregnancy its silly and really upsetting me a couple of my friends r about 1-2 weeks ahead of me in preg and they are having there scans this week and it makes me want to cry I should have had bloods done and my all my notes n things by now :( so feeling really deflated about everything at the moment and so scared im going to miss out on seeing my little baby on the scan and making sure everything is ok! Surely someone who is 10 and a half weeks pregnant should get a little priority to quickly see a doctor whe iv been calling for an appointment for weeks and weeks. Anyway just a rant im seeing a midwife tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to book me in for my scan and do my bloods x

Really hope the mw you see tomorrow can get you booked in for a scan asap hun xxx

That's not great service to be honest but every region does things differently.

Here, the midwife doesnt really want to see you until you are at least 8 weeks. You will then be booked in for your 12 week scan then and have your bloods done around the same time.

Can you not contact your local hospital and find out if you can get the number for the midwives there directly and explain the situation, see if you can get someone to listen to you as you need to be a pregnant woman on paper if you know what I mean?!

Hope it gets resolved soon xx

thats rubbish hun!! i got a docs appointment the day after i got a positive test and got my midwife appointment on friday which will only make me 5weeks and 2days... you should of defintely had your appointment! xx

thats why I skipped totally going to the doctors... My old one you had to tell the receptionist what your problem was and it wasn't confirdention anymore (cnt spell it lol) So my sister said to me why bother going doctors just ring midwife hotline up and get a appointment that why i was seen when i was about 6 weeks pregnant :) long time ago now lol x

But I changed my doctors too not long after as I had moved town anyways so had to because of callouts as i wouldnt get one as too far away etc...

You can get the number from a surestart centre thats where my sister took me and we got the number and I had my appointment in minutes lol x

Thanksfor replies ladies hopefully the midwife I see tomorrow will be able to sort things for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back