• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Songs that make you think of your LO's...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Random thread, but what song do you think of when you think of your LO's?

Mine is a fairly obvious one that quite a few people could probably relate to... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM&ob=av2e

Queen - I want to break free. Purely because it feels like he/she is trying to break free from my tummy with all the kicking! :) xx

Sounds weird but for me its that Gym Class Hereos Song - Stereo Hearts.

'my hearts a stereo, beats for you so listen close. Turn me up when you feel low' etc....

Sounds mega cheesy haha, but baby is comforted by the sound of our beats isnt it.
:) lol
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

'my hearts a stereo, beats for you so listen close. Turn me up when you feel low' etc....

Sounds mega cheesy haha, but baby is comforted by the sound of our beats isnt it.
X

Not cheesey at all!xx

X

Not cheesey at all!xx

far from cheesy! xx

We've been playing 'Pork & Beans' by Weezer to our bump. I know people say babies don't like rock music but we think it'd be so cool whenever someone babysits to have them play this song to send LO off to sleep! Oh and 'Gives You Hell' by All American Rejects too! So far no movement in response but we're keeping at it, playing it in the car and singing it acoustic at night hahaha xD xx

look up moshing baby on youtube. then see who says babys dont like rock. theres one baby in a red stripey romper suit proper moshing to pantera i think, or slayer. one of the two.

we played the basic chart to dylan. didnt really play anything inparticular but he likes rock (not all screamy tho) and rap! he does a little wiggle to it all

bit of a story here....

im still really early, but a few days after it was confirmed by a gp that i was pregnant (like a million tests werent enough!) i was due to go to an Incubus gig.

the first song they played was Oil and Water, so that song now will remind me of that week, and i thought at the time, when the music was going right through my body, my LO is going to be an Incubus fan. oh yes!
( i know that LO cant recognize sound or anything yet, but still a nice thought!)

and i lol'd at 'sexy and i know it' setdse!
carlyd, i love those songs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back