Somebody stop me

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I'm so pathetic, im only 5 or 6 dpo and I really really want to POAS! Not only is it too early but its afternoon pee lol Please stop me... its just a waste! I will only have 8 left (and 2 good ones)..

Or do I just do it to get it out of my system? 8+2 tests is plenty isn't it?

hahahaha ur so funny... if it makes u feel better do it i hate waiting, im 2 days late and done 2 tests now but both bfn. in the first couple of months trying i tested nearly every day from 7dpo just a waste as wont show but you cant stop urself sometimes eh? good luck to you xx

"
Q: How soon after ovulation can I test?
A: The earliest you can get a positive result on the most sensitive pregnancy tests is seven days after ovulation. Implantation needs to occur before hCG is produced, and that generally happens between 6-12 days post ovulation, usually by 10 days after. For this reason, it makes economical sense to wait until 10-12 days after ovulation, but even then a significant percentage of women who are indeed pregnant will still show a negative result. If you have not had an hCG injection (common in fertility treatment, brands include Profasi, Pregnyl and Novarel), you can believe the positive, but you might get a false negative. If your period is late, test again. Your hCG levels should double every 2-3 days and many people won't have a positive HPT until the first day of a missed period or even a few days later."

Oh bummer, I should really just wait until at least 7dpo.....:roll:

Try to wait :( it broke my heart getting a BFN when infact I was actually pregnant !! :) try and hold it hun , you'll only kick yourself afterwards

ok I did it.. (I'm a bit worried that I'm talking to myself quite lot lol).. and I imagine I see the faintest "thing" ever on it. Although maybe not? (I did all this with my last -DH couldn't see it but I could). I know where the line would be if it was more obvious, know what I mean?

I look a right eejit holding it up the to light in all angles..

I think its because Im totally convince im pregnant.. I can't stand this waiting!

Last edited:
Try to wait :( it broke my heart getting a BFN when infact I was actually pregnant !! :) try and hold it hun , you'll only kick yourself afterwards

I can understand that, but I got it out of my system anyway. Its weird how you can relax knowing you've peed on one lol

charlene, when did u do test and get a bfn??? was u late or did u test early?

I think I tested on the 21st got a BFN (AF was due 23rd) tested again on 23rd could only really see the line when I tweaked it , then tested again on the 24th and got a v faint line!!, so bought a CB digi on 26th and their it was pregnant 1-2 :)

oh congratulations and did you have any symptoms at that time??

No not really just got quite alot of heartburn! about a week before AF was due, I had heartburn for 36 hours it would not go!! I had gaviscon rennies the lot and it just wouldnt go, then about 4 days before Af was due my areola what ever you call it looked black!!

oohh theres hope for me yet then thanx for that xx

well with having my daughter 5 years ago i really cant remember what i felt like and i know they say every pregnancy is different but.......a week ago i got really spongy boobs and today they feel slightly tender and im a bit headachey and tired oh and theres the cant fill myself thing as well im eating alllll the time!!! might just be af signs though will leave it a few days and do another test if i dont start xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back