Some people...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Honestly, I am so pissed off right now! Me and OH came back after spending a few hours at his parents house to find our wheely bin has been pinched.

That pissed me off but to make it worse somebody has just sneaked into the garden and taken Josh's car and bike. We heard the gate shut so we ran out but they were nowhere to be seen.

I went storming off in the car to see if I could find them but I couldnt so I came back and OH went for a look. He came back and said he'd asked a few people and they'd seen two young lads walking past with a kids car and bike.

I've just had to tell Josh someone has taken his things and he cried saying 'but they're mine' :cry:

I dont even wanna go to sleep tonight for fear of what might happen next, got a feeling either one or both of the cars are gonna get vandalised :( :evil:

fooking hell!!! :x :x :x :x
same thing happened to us a few years back before we moved house. they took the wheely bin and my two eldest scooters from the back yard!! :x :x

BARSTWARDS!!!!!!!

The next day i saw some local shites riding the scooters outside my house so i called the police and told them and they said they couldn't send anyone out at that minute. I was so mad i told the police to send an ambulance then coz i was going to go out and pulverise the kids. What do you know a cop car pulled up some ten minutes later and we got the scooters back! :dance:

thats a shame, cant you have the items marked with one of those pens that light up when i light is put on them, the police mark them for you at the police station (well the used to) maybe youl have to invest in a few bike chains keep the toys all locked up, its a bad state of affairs when you have to do that in your own garden though. XkelX

Hi

Its such a shame when you cant even keep your childrens toys in the backyard without them being taken, what is two boys gonna do with childrens belongings :twisted: makes me so made.
Poor Josh give him :hug: from us.
Katrina

It gets worse before it gets better...

I had a phonecall in the middle of the night and somebody just said 'Kirrrrssssttyyyyyy you're a slut!!!'

Only friends and family have my number so I have no idea who it was and it really upset me, rang Virgin as soon as I woke up and asked for a new number. Im getting one but cant use my phone for 5 days at all :evil:

What is this bloody world coming to ! :twisted: you cant seem to trust anyone or anything.
Poor little mite. Its prob the pikey's stealing for xmas.

Iv just recieved a really threatning and abusive email from a ebay member saying they are going to make my life hell !

Nice people around !

I know Duds, thats what I said...they've probably nicked them as a christmas present for their little brother or summit! :roll:

Hope you get whoever sent that email sorted out, some people must have nothing better to do! :?

God this world can be so nasty :evil:
I'm so sorry about Josh's toys hun, it's not fair when they start taking things from kids :(

Sami said:
God this world can be so nasty :evil:
I'm so sorry about Josh's toys hun, it's not fair when they start taking things from kids :(

Thanks hun :hug:

It was just the cheek of them that pissed me off, our garden is right in front of the window and they still came in and took them! I said to OH I wish they could see that they'd made Josh cry and he said they probably wouldn't care anyway!

Oh well, he'll be getting new toys for Christmas anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back