• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids

skairdykat

Reaction score
Was just in Tesco and there was a couple in with two kids. One in a pram and a little boy of about 4yrs. The little lad stood on the trolley and his mum shouted at him 'Get off the f**king trolley you little c*nt' and then as he jumped off she punched the trolley were his hands had been :shock:

Why do people have kids then treat them so appallingly? It makes me soooooo mad :x :x :x

:shock: :shock:

OMG that's terrible people like that make me so mad :x

God that makes my blood boil. I would have "accidently" ran over her with my trolley... :evil:

Same definately would have had to accidentally hit her and jus thope she said the same to me, absolutely apalling !

i dont understand why ppl can be lke this with there kids they are ment be be showing them whats right and showing them love they shouldnt be swearing like that :shock:

:shock:

I don't even use that sort of language around adults!!!

i cant understand why people have to use that language in such a public place, dont get me wrong yes i swear but never in front of my children not even my 19 yr old son and not in front of other people i dont know either.

I can honestly say im 28 and have only ever heard my Dad swear once (when putting my laminate floor down) and it was a horrible thing to hear... I do swear never have in front of kids or my rents etc, its just not the way i was brought up!!! It worries me of what some of the next generation are going to be like when they dont get taught any better from being little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back