Some advice pls ladies!

bidsy

Reaction score
Well tonight will be the last day of :bd: for us before the awful 2ww which is where I start to imagine pregnancy symptoms. :wall2:I dont know if you ladies do but i know im gonna be looking out for the slightlest thing.

Need to do concentrate on other things, having a few bbq's n nights out n then holiday on the 16th camping which is when AF is due, how amazing it would be if we tested on our first day of hol and it was BFP fx. :dance: I know its all what ifs at the min but do you girls still drink alcohol on the 2ww?? im not sure wether to or not???

Thanks Ladies xxx

Fx af doesn't arrive and u get ur bfp. I hate the 2ww aswel,last month I became obsessed wiv poas and I'm hopon this month will b different but we'l see. I don't drink v often but if a night out was offered in 2ww then I'd drink,maybe not as much as usual but def more than a couple. It's ultimately ur choice tho xxx

Thanks em x I was thinking a couple wouldnt hurt Im not a big drinker as it is but I dont want to seem antisocial and also dont want ppl asking me why im not drinking, but its a pain to drink just for other ppl's sake isnt it.

x

Finger's crossed for you that you get your BFP this month.

I have been drinking thorugh all my 2WW apart from one a couple of months back where I detoxed completely. I will be stopping drinking now though, I'm hoping it may improve my chances.

:dust:

xx

I didnt know I was pregnant was on the implanon and the pill so I was drinking a few beers on a Friday and Saturday and all so far is well with me, I think a couple wouldnt do you any harm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back