So what DPO are you?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by mrs nel, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mrs nel

mrs nel Well-Known Member

I am 3DPO and all day all iv thought about is a little girl!!!! How mental is that!

What DPO is everyone else and what things run through your head during this 2.w.w?

xx

2. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

I'm 7dpo and I'm thinking about that I'm looking forward to put on my maternity clothes again as they are super comfy!! :)

3. rachelb

rachelb Well-Known Member

I'm about 2dpo. I just get weird dreams about taking tests and I woke up this morning feeling uber nauseous. I just keep getting thoughts about how amazing it will be to tell my husband when I get a bfp xxxx

4. mrs nel

Im so looking forward to poas and it coming up as PREGNANT! I then cant wait to tell our nearest and dearest!
    xx

5. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I'm 3dpo as well Lynne and I'm totally going for it with the PMA. I've started talking to my baby in my tummy already and just totally going for it. I'm normally full of negativity and never believe that it will happen, so I'm changing my attitude completely because all the negative thoughts and energy can't be good for my body or mind.
    Good luck xxxx

6. mrs nel

Karen you know today I found myself talking about 'my baby' who would be a girl and I liked the name Isla! Im with u on the PMA!

xx

7. scn

scn Well-Known Member

:preg::girl: PMA all the way!!

8. mrs nel

How r well all today? Im now 5dpo and told my womb this morning to be good and seeing as it's our wedding anniversary today im wishing extra special PMA!

Xx

9. mali1234

mali1234 Well-Known Member

I'm 10DPO and really keeping my fingers crossed!! Not really had any symptoms but trying not to think about it now! We've been trying for ages and I just can't wait to get my BFP one day. Hopefully it'll be this month!
    :dust:

#9 mali1234, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  10. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

I'm only 2dpo today but trying hard to keep up with PMA. We didn't manage to bd that much around O this month (O-3/2 and O day itself) but I'm praying, taking frolic acid, taking temps, going for 21day bloods nxt tues and will probs start talking to bean and asking it to stick shortly! Lol. Have I gone mad???

11. vic30

vic30 Well-Known Member

I'm 2dpo too LynneK (ish/I think!) You're not mad...keep taking the frolic acid ;) that made me giggle! xx

12. babyA

babyA Well-Known Member

I am 10 dpo, sore boobs but could just be my cycle! How many days dpo have ppl tested positive at? Xx

13. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

I'm thinking I'm 3/4 days past ov n already torturing myself tryin to spot signs that I'm most probably imagining lol I even gave his "wrigglers" a good talkin to after we dtd the tellin them where to go etc lol luckily my oh has same sense of humour n finds it sweet n funny xxx

14. purplepebbles

purplepebbles Well-Known Member

I think I'm 7dpo today, trying not to keep count! Had my day 21 blood test yesterday and a doc appt booked for Monday morning. Fully expecting for results to come back showing I have some kind of hormone problem. AF due the same day too!

Got some creamy, clumpy cm around the cervix, my boobs feel hard and a little tender. I'm ridiculously tired (but was woken up by the thunderstorm early this morning), grumpy, have had a headache on and off since Sat plus have felt a bit sick up until lunchtime since Sunday. I had some thumping pains on the right side in my pelvis yday. I better be feeling this rubbish for a bloody good reason!xx

15. Gaelforce

Gaelforce Well-Known Member

7 DPO here! period is due on 27th! took a preg test on mon, (prob too early) it was neg, but today been havin funny twinges!! fingers crossed! baby dust to everyone!!!:dust:

16. mrs nel

Well today is 7dpo and I was in boots so I picked up a first response preg test! Iv never used this brand before as Im a clearblue girl through and through! So I am chomping at the bit to test. This month I feel we did everything we could to get our BFP but you just never know do you. This month we did:
    * used the CB digi advanced dual hormone ovulation tests
    * got 3 flashing and 1 solid smiley face
    * had sex on the 4 fertile days as determind by the smileys!
    * after sex I lay with pillows under my ass/hips with my legs up in the air for 30mins each time!
    So doing everything we should've - fingers crossed eh! I think i'll test in 14dpo, CD29 which is a week today.

C'mon ladies, we all must be due our BFP this month!

xxx