So tired of working

*Star*

Reaction score
I am so fed up of working. I hate it, and I'm just so tired all the time.
Yes, I've just had a week off, but I work in retail and I'm stood up for the whole time that I'm there.
Plus I have a house I need to keep on top of, and two kids to look after.
I finish for maternity on the 15th August, so just a month to go, but it's just going to drag so much.

I was supposed to finish on the 1st August, but it would have meant going back to work next year when Benjamin starts his 2 week half term, which would be pointless really.

If we could afford it I would take the rest of the time off on sick leave, but I really can't :(
And that reminds me, I have to ring up the tax credits to renew, and as OH wage has tripled since we last declared, I'm sure i'm going to loose loads from that.

I'm struggling with money as it is, god knows what I'm going to be like when I go back to SMP and loosing some tax credits. At least the kids wont be in nursery so we wont be paying loads out to them.

Sigh, why can't we win the lottery!

Aww I hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

Can they not allow you some time to sit so you're off your feet a bit more? x

*Star* said:
Sigh, why can't we win the lottery!

I'm winning it first :pray: :lol:

Can you ask for a chair or longer breaks? It's not fair to ask you to stand all day.

Im finishing the 15th August - & its dragging for me too! :( I cant wait to go now, im sooo tired all the time! I work in an office so im sat all day and i hate that because i get a sore ass! :lol:
Cant you ask for longer breaks im sure they will understand?!

I'm surprised they can't do something to help you, at the very least give you a stool! I'm sure someone out the back/downstairs could use some help a few times a day to give you a rest from standing up out the front.

Im not finishing til at least mid August (ment to be end of August but don't think I can manage that now) and I'm really starting to find it tiring now by the end of the week Im shattered! I would definately talk to your supervisor about having a chair or breaks to sit down or something expecting your to be on your feet all day at 29 weeks is abit much!

Having to stand all day isn't good :hug: Like the others have said, can't they make some allowances for you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back