• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so many symptoms,hope im not imagining it

loulou1980

Reaction score
i know we all imagine symptoms whilst ttc,but i hope im not imaging it this time,feeling queesy although not actually being sick,ecspecially with the mint from my toothpaste and i usally feel refreshed after brushing my teeth,constant bad taste i cant get rid of,mood swings which i know can be pms as well,veins appearing and dissapearing on my boobs.heightened sense of smell,i suffer with hyperhdrosis(exsessive sweating) and its really worsening and im getting paranoid about me smelling as i can smell bio,increased thirst and im weeing more.

:pray: i hope im not imagining it :pray:

Have you done a test yet? Does sound promising hope you get your BFP! :D

Penstraze said:
Have you done a test yet? Does sound promising hope you get your BFP! :D

trying to wait till af due but dh is picking some tests today so i'll see which ones he brings back and how sensitive they are

Good luck with those, the waiting is awful isnt it!
My af is nearly a month late now, have lots of symptoms but done tests and bfn so waiting to see GP tomorrow, I wasnt TTC but now I thought I was pregnant would like to be, am hoping GP will give me some answers tomorrow! :wall:

ive just noticed major blue veins above my hips they def werent there before :pray:

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! I am sure the veins on my thighs and breast are loads more visible, I have so many symptoms but if I was pg the test should show by now over 4 weeks since af was due! I am sure my GP will just say to wait until tuesday and see if I get my next af rather than doing anything yet! Last time I went the GP seemed genuinly baffled by the amount of symptoms I had some I hadnt even realised were related to pregnancy but my negative test result just said to come back in two weeks the wait has been killing me! Just want to know whats going on, Ive never been late before so if not pg somethings not right!

Sending lots of baby dust your way! :D

LouLou- just looked at your chart- hope you are right!! :pray:

Lou Lou the veins were one of the first things I noticed, all my veins were blue and I could even see them in my face! I was also nauseous and smells smelt really bad! I spent the whole of the first tri convinced I had a BO problem and wore mens extra strength deoderant :lol:

Its looking good for you hunny :wink: (I'm excited now :lol: )

just got a bfn,but dont know how sensitive the tests are as it doesnt say,bladdy miser dh got them from pound shop again,gonna wait till af is due now i think as i dont wont to get upset like last time in case its another chemical pregnancy :wall:

sorry if a bit tmi,but did anyones bowel habits change when they were pregnant,i normally go for a number 2 once a day but ive already been 3 times this morning and its normal not runny or anything,sorry that was a bit tmi :oops:

Well I normally have IBS which makes me have dia lots. But since pregger symptoms I've only been every few days and there like logs (sorry tmi I know)

dont worry about your neg HPT. When I got PG this time and last time come to think of it, I got BFN three days before AF was due using early detector tests, but got BFP's on the day AF was due, so all is not lost yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back