So many symptoms but BFN

Rusky123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting on anything like this but this wait is driving me crazy.. I am now 18 DPO, AFwas almost 1 week late when i started bleeding quite heavily for 2 days, it then stopped as suddenly as it started. My period is usually really heavy and lasts for almost a week so i don't think it was that. For the past 1 1/2 weeks i've been nauseas ALL the time, vomiting occasionally in the morning but almost every day at night, extreme tiredness, swollen breasts, increased sense of smell and also just "that" feeling.. I've done about 6 tests and they are all negative... I've got an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and I'm going to ask for a blood test.. if I'm not pregnant then surely something else is wrong as this nausea and tiredness is not normal! Anyone else gone this far with a BFN to then find they actaully are pregnant???? Thanks for any of your experiences.. starting to think I'm making myself feel like this...:roll:

Last edited:
Hope the doctor has some answers for you tomorrow!

I know a few people on here haven't got a BFP quite quite late.

Good luck!

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

It's quite possible you are pregnant. It's also possible to notice all sorts of symptoms when you're TTC because you want it so bad.

Get the blood test and you'll have an answer.

Good luck!

I've thought all about the "making myself feel like this" but i really don;t think i've reached that stage yet.. this was the first month of TTC so it wasn't like i was expecting anything really.. I guess I'll find out soon enough from the doctor.. I was just wondering if anyone else had been in the same boat really of being so many DPO with these symptoms and still negative home tests... thanks for your responses...

Let us know how you get on. We will have our fingers crossed for you :D

Hi Again!!

Right, the blood test came back negative which i kind of expected.. so, onwards and upwards.. I'm staying positive.. this is only our first month of TTC after all!! Anyway i got my test results and wanted someone to make sense of them (not seeing my doc until next tuesday!). here goes.. my FSH = 4.2 LH=7.2 and my TSH=1.52. My last proper period was on the 1st of October, i'm usually 32 days give or take a day. I started to bleed on the 6th of November for a couple of days so if that was my period i would be at day 12 of my cycle.. anyone have any idea if these levels are good?? from what i can see the FSH is really good... hope to hear form you soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back