• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Impatient!!

Beckyjane

Reaction score
Just want time to speed up a bit!!! anyone else finding this stage a bit of a drag? sympoms here one day gone the next (causing panic) tmmy growing but not into a proper bump! and 5 weeks till next scan! HURRY UP! very gratful a have made itthis far i just wanna be a bit further so i can relax properly x​

Beckyjane! I've missed you lol! I feel exactly the same...no bump, no symptoms, no movement, no cravings. I still look/feel totally normal! People keep telling me to enjoy it while i can but i just want to feel a bit more pregnant lol.

I've got my next scan on 30th, whens yours? Could be the same day since we had the same scan date before. Can't wait to see little bubs again and check alls ok. Wish i could afford a private scan :( xxx

Beckyjane! I've missed you lol! I feel exactly the same...no bump, no symptoms, no movement, no cravings. I still look/feel totally normal! People keep telling me to enjoy it while i can but i just want to feel a bit more pregnant lol.

I've got my next scan on 30th, whens yours? Could be the same day since we had the same scan date before. Can't wait to see little bubs again and check alls ok. Wish i could afford a private scan :( xxx

Ahhhhhhh mine is the 30th too!! LOL what time?? this is getting scarey now! I bet we give birth on the same day...

I know exactly how you feel, the tri one worrys are over but i just wanna get moving! hee hee xx

Time going quickly doesn't make you relaxed lol it makes you realise that you really don't have a lot of time to get stuff done :shock:
I was at my best friends earlier, which was where I got my bfp....about 10-11 weeks ago :faint: looking back it's gone so quickly and I have achieved relatively little of what I need to get done. My 20 week scan is on the 18th and it's coming round quick waaahhhhh xxxxxxx

Hmm BabyBrain you could have a point. Considering i have to move house, buy EVERYTHING for baby, somehow cram xmas in and save lots of of money...i guess i shouldn't really be wishing the time away lol.

My scan is at 10:30 in the morning. I opted for an earlier one this time because waiting around all day was horrible last time lol xx

I thought it dragged round your time as well you just want your scan so you can see your baby!!!! Does it stop you worrying?? Hmmmm NOPE i still worry LOL but thats just me Im now counting down the days till Im 24 weeks so baby has that bit more chance if she arrives early and im sure after that I will be on count down till my scan at 28 weeks (having extra growth scans) its like it never ends. But sometimes it seems to fly and other times drag, roll on March I say!!!

I've got to find us somewhere to live, pack and then move, try to get extra hours at work, get stuff for Bertie bought, washed and into storage, mw gp and consultants to go and see, sort christmas and new year, numerous birthdays, tend the animals every day.......i might find time to be pregnant at some point lol xxxxxxxxxx

That bit in the middle before your 20 week scan seems to drag for everyone.

Try using the time to sort out some of the stuff that you'll not be able to do later - I started painting the nursery round about your time. And lists - lots of lists. lol. Kinda breaks it up a wee bit if you have something baby related to do every week, even if its just research prams or something.

xxx

Time is dragging. I remember after my first scan thinking only another 7 and a bot weeks til my 20 week scan.

And now it's still bloody nearly 4 weeks away (21st nov). Hoping my new Doppler will keep me entertained til then.

Mmm painting the nursery's not a bad idea I suppose

I feel the same I have even got quite depressed over this period. It seems ages till the 20 week scan and we can't afford a private one. I don't look pregnant yet just bloody fat!!!!! Time seems to be totally dragging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back