• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, hows every one getting on?

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Well as most of you have read I have lost a lot of plug and seem to get the odd strange contraction type thing! Just want this to lead to something but am not getting my hopes up until I have regular contractions.

Today, I cleaned out 2 fish tanks, hoovered, got on my hands and knees and scrubbed some stains (well they are old stains but only I could notice them lol) out of my living room mat, and scrubbed my wooden floor with wooden floor cleaner!! Lots of nesting and I only just realised what I have done! so strange!

So hows everyone else getting on? x

You've been busy, fish tanks are awful to clean out! And on your hands and knees? I would never get up again in one piece.

Well today I did quite well. Got all my new moses basket/cot sheets & newborn baby clothes washed. Cleaned the kitchen completely and tidied up the living room (which still had toys lying about from chistmas). So compared to how i have felt lately, I've done well.

Doesn't sound like u have long left lexi!!

My contractions kicked in again at 6 but died off by 8ish,was more painful than they have been but still not gettin my hopes up xx

Last edited:
Been getting niggle pains on and off for few days but nothing to get excited about I don't think. Baby has been wrestling about like mad tonight more so than normal havnt had the urge to clean like u guys just keeping on top of normal chores!! Sounds like u are nesting ladies!! Xx

Doesn't sound like u have long left lexi!!

My contractions kicked in again at 6 but died off by 8ish,was more painful than they have been but still not gettin my hopes up xx

You must be slowly dilating? I've read it can be like that up until your due though, but hopefully sooner for you!

lol me and emma are in the same bloody boat basically! its annoying! x

Well I reorganisedthe cupboard under he stairs and moved the pram in there. Bought a load of cleaning producs too ready to blitz he place.

Constant braxtons and generally tired and feeling unwell today. Just had an ulmitghty bowel movement, so maybe baby really is keen to come early. At least I have had the steroids to help babe.x

I moved out over the weekend, but for the last fee nights been back at home as not feeling good at all, and the only person who seems to be any help is my mum lol!
So the weekend was packed full of moving everything and cleaning etc, still the only room I was interested in sorting out totally was the babies lol!
XxX

I'm banned from nesting lol everytime I try wash up or mop or sweep I get told to go sit down.
I'm bored n feel the need to clean n disinfect everything.

I packed my hospital bag, unpacked n repacked it 12 times.

Feel like I've got a hand weight tied to my minge (pressure)

Glad to see ur progressing lexi, n In full on nesting mode :)

Lol im the same lealea! Packed and repacked hospital bag about a thousand times! Lol. I'm thinking of pitting it in my car tomorrow! Just to be on the safe side. X

Lol im the same lealea! Packed and repacked hospital bag about a thousand times! Lol. I'm thinking of pitting it in my car tomorrow! Just to be on the safe side. X

My sudden trip to the hospital flagged up what i was missing from my bag this week. So i had to repack the other day...

Forgot my hairbrush, sweets/snacks, book, phone charger, flip flops for shower room and camera!

I've still got 3 items to put in but they are last minute things

Feel like I'm going mental

I'm gonna finish my bag and my youngests overnight bag today! It's only few bits to b ironed but at least will b finished.

Had no pains durin the night,bit gutted after the really painful 1's yesterday evenin xx

Well what a night I had!!
I started getting some pains at about 10 pm, went up to bed about 10.30 and got into bed, they were way to unbearable to stay lying down soberly to the bathroom, tmi had a back passage clear out and was sick! Pains didn't go so got in shower and boy did that do the trick. Found myself on all fours in the shower rocking which really helped! Bump was going really tight, then relaxing. As I don't really know what I'm looking for I can only assume these were contractions, so I state in shower until I felt a bit more relaxed. Went back to bed and here I am! I really did believe that I had ha it after that! But no. Lol. My discharge tmi is still a funny brown colour, I reckon my cervix is just taking it's time about things lol hence the brown and the on off pains all the time. X

Well what a night I had!!
I started getting some pains at about 10 pm, went up to bed about 10.30 and got into bed, they were way to unbearable to stay lying down soberly to the bathroom, tmi had a back passage clear out and was sick! Pains didn't go so got in shower and boy did that do the trick. Found myself on all fours in the shower rocking which really helped! Bump was going really tight, then relaxing. As I don't really know what I'm looking for I can only assume these were contractions, so I state in shower until I felt a bit more relaxed. Went back to bed and here I am! I really did believe that I had ha it after that! But no. Lol. My discharge tmi is still a funny brown colour, I reckon my cervix is just taking it's time about things lol hence the brown and the on off pains all the time. X

Your having a bit of a madness aren't you Hun. I hope u can finally rest for a bit before the real long part of pregnancy kicks in. Xxx

Emma, what is that giant ticker thing?? Or magazine page? X

Lol it's my fruit ticker it does that wen the sites down...annoying isn't it lol.

Definitely sounds like contractions u were having,I managed to sleep fairly well which is a bad sign cos I never sleep the day b4 I go into labour lol,my dh was most disappointed that nothing had happened during the night after the contractions I had in the evenin,they were like what u were describing lexi,I couldn't talk thru them,was doubled over and just had to zone out and breath!

I dunno if it's worse for a first timer or an old timer like me lol,I know wot pain to expect (although u forget how painful it is) but am constantly comparing previous labours starting to how I'm feeling,even tho I know they're all different xx

Mine did that Emmamb that's y I just deleted it. Super annoying

Think I mite delete mine,bit pointless now I'm on the last fruit anyway lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back