• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so happy with my boy :-)

mel_ed

Reaction score
just wanna say how happy i am about my boy!!! i'm over the moon. weve started a strict routine with him from monday by putting him 2 bed on his own upstairs(still in our room tho) with the monitors on at 8pm. normally he falls asleep down stairs and we take him up bed with us. but he settles straight off now and last night he slept from 8pm untill 4am!! then went back asleep until 7.30am.
so proud of him

Last edited:
Aw yay! How wonderful! x

Fantastic news! I hope my little man sleeps easily like that! Lacey was a nightmare and didn't sleep through until 6 months!

Putting them in the room for their bedtime instead of leaving them downstrairs is deffinately one of the best things Ive done. They sleep so well dont they! Eventually he'll drop the 4am feed and you'll be golden! xx

Putting them in the room for their bedtime instead of leaving them downstrairs is deffinately one of the best things Ive done. They sleep so well dont they! Eventually he'll drop the 4am feed and you'll be golden! xx

i was scared 2 do it before as didnt want him 2 be on his own. as long as the monitors set up and keep checking on him realised he'll be fine. spose i had 2 do it 1 day.
cant bloody wait until that day can u melio

They day she sleeps without a 4am feed will be a good day. She went from 9pm until 6am the other day and I thought I was onto a winner but I think it was a one off lol. She only has 1/2oz before she goes bed so I think its a case of getting her to have that little bit more before she sleeps. Shes just so tired from about 6pm she wont eat a huge amount. How much does finn have before bed time? Oh, how much does he weigh now? :) I love knowing all the babies weights...no idea why lol.

They day she sleeps without a 4am feed will be a good day. She went from 9pm until 6am the other day and I thought I was onto a winner but I think it was a one off lol. She only has 1/2oz before she goes bed so I think its a case of getting her to have that little bit more before she sleeps. Shes just so tired from about 6pm she wont eat a huge amount. How much does finn have before bed time? Oh, how much does he weigh now? :) I love knowing all the babies weights...no idea why lol.

He was weighed 2 weeks ago and weighed 12lb 5oz. so i bet hes about 13lb now. how much does paige weigh now? he has about 4oz. but he normally has 5 any other time but ike paige gets tired. well if shes done it once sure she'll do it again soon x

yayyy excellent. annabelle only takes a bit at her sleepy bedtime feed. then i burp her and after that i convince her to take more and keep doing this till she finishes or nearly finishes her 6 ounce bottle x

it's wondering being a mummy isn't it? your routine sounds brill. i just love the before bedtime cuddles though off Riley. haha i'm more needy then him :oops: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back