So excited.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
....here I am having baby number 2 and DD is going to be 17 in 4 weeks and I cant wait!

Its also my birthday on the 1st March and DH on 26th so we always celebrate loads in march..... ;-)

Anyway weve sent off for her provisional licence at the weekend and her 4week intesnse course is booked in time to start on her birthday! (Hope she passes this way lol)

However they are talking about inducing me at the latest, 2 days before her birthday so who knows if I will be home in time or not to give her her presents so with the baby on its way etc we decided to celebrate this month!

Soooooooooo we are mega excited as at the weekens we bought her first car for her birthday and although she cant drive it till her provisional comes back, were surprising her with it tonight once weve decorated it with ribbons etc etc!!

Cant believe shes nearly 17 where did the years go??

Just had to share as I cant wait to see her face ..... :) xx

PS ladies on my FB not a word please xxx

What a lovely gift!! I'm actually excited for your daughter! Let us know how it goes tonight!
Your pregnancies gone so quick, can't believe your almost due! x x

Ah thanks LM.....Im sure you will her scream with excitement lol!

Eee I know....4 weeks on wed at most cant believe he or she is going to be here just about this time next month!! Excited xxx

hey LM didnt manage to surprise Kate last night as had ordered online shopping and inlaws turned up lol but just got her tonight and she is over the moon with it..... Lovely to surprise her...xxx

Ahhh shes absolutely thrilled with it....just have to get her through her intense course now...doing it over 4 weeks so fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back