so confussed

i think they are both very practical and very nice but personally i love the one from John Lewis!

lil xx

i love them both hun! but i love the john lewis one the most and my OH likes the babies r us one. but he did say i get the final word on it since i'll be using it the most.
still thinking :think:
xnatx

i love them both but i prefere the 1 from john lewis n its in a nice colour :)
x sophie x

I prefer the babiesrus one which is also lighter

i love the colour or the john lewis one too. the second one is lighter but i just fell in love with the one from john lewis. ooooooo so many choices :?
xnatx

id go for the johne lewis one as it doesnt look as heavy as the other one especially if you are going on trains and buses a lot :)

the john lewis.. simply because its more efficient you can put your shopping bags over the handles and its easier to put down etc.. and its a buggy when the babys older.. definatly the 2nd one..

I have the Britax Voyaga, which is similar to the top one. It's really nice to use, but might be a bit bulky for getting on and off trains. It's quite big when it's folded up too.

Go to the shops and try them out before you make a decision. Don't be afraid to get them off the display stand and have a go at putting them up and down, and pushing them around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back