• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sling advice... **updated with pics**

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Have been toying with the idea of a Mei Tei/Sling since Ruby was born....we have a padded baby carrier from Mothercare which OH carries her in when we go walking, but she is upright in it...

Went to zoo today and she is going through a phase of wanting to be carried, cries in her pram...I had left the carrier in car so ended up making a makeshift sling from a large muslin sheet I had with me, she LOVED it. Feel asleep instantly and looked so content!!! Whats the best one so she can lie down across my chest for now (until she gets too big??) should I get a sling or a Mei Tei???? :think:

it looks fab!

i was toying with the idea of buying one of them. now i think im going to go with tashas idea and get some fabric and make it as i need it :)

I am soooooo excited!!! If I like it, OH said I can have a pink one too for me to wear!!! :cheer:

Sling came today and I LOVE it. Put Rubes in it this afternoon at my mums, and she slept for hours on my front, and even slept when I tried it on my back!! Its soooo comfy...

ruby176.jpg

On my back

ruby181.jpg

aww!looky! she looks so comfy!

and what quick delivery!

still going to buy the pink verson?

Sam&Alice said:
aww!looky! she looks so comfy!

and what quick delivery!

still going to buy the pink verson?

Defo, pink for me, OH can use the cream one!! I only ordered it Monday night, it came today!!! Also got a booklet of 6 vouchers with £5 off for next purchase/to give to friends...So if anyone wants £5 off one let me know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back