sleeps all the time?

GBLiz

Reaction score
do all newborns sleep like 20 hours out of 24?!

since my LO's birth at the weekend all she does is sleep, wake up every now and then (sometimes after 6 hours i decide i better wake her myself!) when she wakes she cries for half an hour then feeds, then falls asleep again.

is this normal for the first week or am i lucky to have such a placid baby?

if you have a normal baby then yes... if you havea Serena or a Tia...then no... :rotfl: :rotfl: are you breastfeeding or bottle feeding because bottle fed babies tend to sleep for longer too :)

leland can ahve days like that now dont worry ! tis stressfull and hardwork being born lmao

connor was like this at first.... not any more though :wall: :wall: :roll:

make the most of it - i hope it lasts for you! :)

Yeh Ellie was like that at first but it didnt last long! I think its the trauma/stress of birth to be honest :)

Hannah was like that for 2 weeks then totally went the oppiset and basicaly staying 'never ever sleepy' till now lol.

Emily. . . *touches wood' is still sleeping about 20 hours aday, but shes prem and really shouldnt even be born till next week.

yep mia was like this at first! take advantage!! :cheer:

ah well at least its not a problem, altho shame it doesnt indicate she'll always be easy!

squig - im breastfeeding her :D maybe theres some sedatives in all the banana milkshake im drinking lol

enjoy it whilst it lasts Harrison was the same for over a week and now he's the opposite very grizzly as well!

Lily was like that for the first 5 weeks :lol: Shes only juts waking up now, I have sucha lazy baby :rotfl:

Enjoy it while it lasts! It seems that Luke is never asleep anymore. Even the health visitors comment on how alert he is. A fact that doesn't escape us in the early hours of the morning...

Most newborn babies sleep the majority of the time at first, thats when they are learning and growing. Defo enjoy it while it lasts lol cause soon enough you'll have a toddler like mine who only sleeps for maybe 2hrs a day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back