Sleeping positions

Keely

Reaction score
When your babies were little how did they sleep, Ellis had a nap on his belly and i was really scared cos as you all know m\ws and h/vs tell u to put baby on there back!

My little sister only slept on her belly so i dont know why i worry but the advise sometimes does scare you.

Keely xxx

Damien slept on his side or his belly mainly because of his reflux, that way sick could come up easily and he wouldn't choke on it. When he started to roll he stayed on his tummy and I'm happy with that, although it isn't reccomended.

Harley cant sleep on his belly as he cant lift his head to good and he bobs it up and down and hits it on the matress and crys he likes being on his beck but im putting him on his side now to stop his flat head getting worse.
Harley also has a normal pillow in his bed which is not recommended

Brody was on his back for ages and has recently started going on to his side. He sometimes sleeps on his front, which I wasn't too happy about, but he has always been good on his front in the day, he has a strong neck :) so I have decided to let him sleep how he wants.

Ella slept on her back when she was tiny, she was happy like that :) When she started rolling (at 6 months) she started rolling onto her tummy at night and most mornings when I go in she's on her front, pushing herself up chattering to her bear lol

hassan slept on his back till he was about 5 months and then started turning over in his sleep which used to frighten me as i thought what if he couldn't breath etc! but now he sleeps on his back, front, side, upside down, legs outside the cot and all over the place!! he moves sooooo much in his sleep. sometimes even when he wakes up in the morning for his milk he would fall asleep sitting down!!!! can u imagine - it's like when people fall asleep on the train - head spinning and all

Belly since a week or two old. wouildnt sleep any other way for more then about 20mins would jerk his arms and wake himself up on his back.

he has always had very good head/neck control and naturally turned his head to one side. we have a matress sensor pad too which eased my worries a lot. bless first time he slept on his front he looked so peaceful and went for about 3 hours! bless i think he needed it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Kiara always slept on her tummy when she was a week old she started rolling on her side os thenit was side or back , just didnt let her on her tummy till she was able to do it on her own which she does now and usually sleeps on her tummy.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back