Single figures

Petra

Reaction score
OMG, I have 9 days to go. I can't stand myself already.. I am fat, ugly, unfit and always tired. Come on baby, come out now please !

WOO HOOOOO yay for single figures!!
I cant believe how fast this last tri has gone for you!?! (Well to me it has lol)

whooo :dance: :dance: for single figures!
meee also! only jkust realised lol :oops: :oops:
7 days to go!!! the race is on petra

:cheer: :cheer: I can not believe that you have 9 days left :shock: it has gone soooo quick :cheer: :cheer:

Ooh Petra, well done. :hug: It really has flown by! Try and enjoy these last few days. I keep feeling miserable and fed up but I just had a nice long soak in the bath (with blue Radox :shhh: ) and now have a face mask on and a hot chocolate with cream and feeling happier. Try and spoil yourself - it does work a bit, honestly. :hug:

However, strictly no queue jumping or I will throw all my toys out the pram! :shakehead: :rotfl:

NO-ONE is allowed to queue jump ahead of me!!!!! :shakehead: :wink:

I can't believe how fast time has gone, although it is now at a snails pace for me lol. Hopefully your baby will be on time for you hun. :hug:

aww thanks girls.

Charmed - I wouldn't dare to jump the queue :) Poor you hope you have your baby really soon. This waiting is awful :? specially now when so many babies came in the last couple of days.

Julie - I will sit and wait for you to go first. Since we are each others text buddy we can not go at the same time anyway :shakehead:

A&J - It has been a long journey full of worries and I hope I get to hold my LO pretty soon. Are you taking break from TTC hun??

Christmasbabygirl - congratulations on your single figures too.. wow, you have just a week to go :cheer:

Lea - thanks hun :hug: The 3rd tri has been the longest I would say..

WOW............only 8 days now :D

I cant believe how quickly your pregnancy seems to have gone (Im sure it has gone much quicker than mine :D )

Hope you meet your LO very very soon........ :hug:

I cant believe how quickly your pregnancy seems to have gone (Im sure it has gone much quicker than mine :D )

:rotfl: I doubt it. I have been pregnant for nearly 2 years now :D ( it feels like it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back