SimplyMeiTai 25% off

maria1976

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:

Just thought I would let you know Im offering 25% Discount off all my slings and custom mades for Xmas time forPF only :cheer: with only a £1 delivery. You can place your order anytime between now and end of December and I will book a slot for you.
Each Mei tai ordered will be placed in a slot and you will be told when to expect delivery, I am opening up 2 slots a week and if I can get hubby to take some time off work then I will open more :)
I will be asking for half payment up front as usually with my custom mades the fabric will be ordered to your requirements,or you might like some of the fabric I already have in stock on my coming soon page.

Ta

Maria xxxx

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't do this to me...

I will not look at the site.... I will not look at the site......I will not look at the site..... I WILL NOT LOOK AT THE SITE

*she says while frantically opening up another internet window to go browsing*

:oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: step away from the computer!! step away from the computer!!

oo Mid - tell us what you are going for??

I can't wait for mine to arrive :cheer: if I get on with it, I might order a custom for no3 (if and when it ever comes into existense :lol: )

hey babe is yours the red flowers?? I went to the postie today to post it and the queue was soooooooooo huge had to leave :( promise will be posted tom first class signed for.Looks fab by the way :hug:

xx

Maria, i loooove these and want to order one, but Ted is getting so huge...is there a max weight limit or anything? He's about 24lb? I fancy carrying him backpack styleee!!!

I'd think you would be fine :D I manage with my 19/20lb lump :D

Maria I love my one :D

hey :wave: i could make you a toddler size MT Anna make it a bit taller for you! The weight will be fine with my slings as they are triple stitched and can carry a lot of weight. As long as you have the straps tied correctly the weight will be distributed evenly throughout. Hope this helps.

MM I want piccies :)

Maria - I cant write what i'm thinking coz it'll get deleted lol. I hate you looooooooooool. I'll give you a ring hun and sort one out. Love ya xxxxxxxx

Wooooo yessssy please!!! can i have a skully one - can u pm me with all the protocol (how i pay etc!!!) yay!!!!! :hug:

kelsey said:
Maria - I cant write what i'm thinking coz it'll get deleted lol. I hate you looooooooooool. I'll give you a ring hun and sort one out. Love ya xxxxxxxx

Hey you :wave: thought you had emigrated.Give me a call tom :hug:

maria1976 said:
kelsey said:

Hey you :wave: thought you had emigrated.Give me a call tom :hug:

Looool it's been really hectic here this last few weeks with birthdays and xmas. Ye will phone tomoz hun xxxxxxxxx

memememememe

i want one!!! can i have something in boy-ish colours please? OH has started wearing connor recently and i want to encourage more of it!

Hey Purple :wave: I have a 3 week wait at the mo b4 i make a start in another one, is that ok?? hmmm boyish, what colour base would you like green, purple, red, blues, black, yellow, turquoise, cream, orange. and what sort ofpatterns do you like,

Mxx

I've decided on a pattern now and will give you a ring u gorgeous gal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back