Silly Silly Girl!!

LouF

Reaction score
I have been a right t*t and done a test this morning I dont know why just did it and its BFN :wall: I think it's prob way too early but just wanted too!! Has anybody else done this? And realisticly when am I best to test?

:lol: Another POAS addicted, brilliant :lol:
The chances of you getting a positive on day 8 are something silly like 4% chance.
Day 10 you have a higher chance but you have to learn to become a good girl like me :fib: and not start testing till day 12 at the earliest :lol: A lot of ladies show negs right up till day 14 and then only get very very faint lines. It is depressing seeing those negs all the time but it's took me months to kerb my poas habbit. Try again in 4 days babe :hug:

:hug: We have all done it!! If you are using a 25mi Ebay cheapie then you need to wait until the day your period is due or the day after. If your using the 10mi ones, I would say the day before af is due. BUT... everyone is different, so I would wait until af is due before taking any notice of a BFN!

Donna's here said:
:lol: Another POAS addicted, brilliant :lol:
The chances of you getting a positive on day 8 are something silly like 4% chance.
Day 10 you have a higher chance but you have to learn to become a good girl like me :fib: and not start testing till day 12 at the earliest :lol: A lot of ladies show negs right up till day 14 and then only get very very faint lines. It is depressing seeing those negs all the time but it's took me months to kerb my poas habbit. Try again in 4 days babe :hug:

4% If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered :lol: !!! Don't feel to sad as inside I knew it was early but it's my day off today and I'm bored, plus I have got six left in the drawer ready!!!

Best get my bum out of bed and go play snowballs with my doggy!!! She is so excited leaping round the house!

4 Days crikey they are so going to drag :wall:

Hi SpaceAngel, they are all clear blue got 4 digi and 4 normal they were on offer what does 25mi/10mi mean? Are clear blue ok? I thought everybody used them and it says on the box that the drs use them!! Oh and I used a non digi as wanted to save digi as guessed it would be negative x

Hi Lou, I am 8 or 9 dpo and I was naughty today too :wall:

I don't know why I did it :roll:

Hope we can both hold out and hope we get our BFP's in a few days :D

How are you feeling?

Tina & Gabs said:
Hi Lou, I am 8 or 9 dpo and I was naughty today too :wall:

I don't know why I did it :roll:

Hope we can both hold out and hope we get our BFP's in a few days :D

How are you feeling?

Hi Tina, we are silly together then :lol: How do I feel hum well, my boobs are still sore and have been for a while now, thirsty all the time and peeing a lot, had a little spotting but nothing really only when I wiped yesterday and on the first wee this am sorry for the tmi!

Been feeling bit sicky but no retching or anything like that, just bit off in my tummy.

Lower tummy feels delicate if I lean on the sink for example it feels tender bit like af coming but not if that makes sense?!

What about you ??? x x

LouF said:
Hi Tina, we are silly together then :lol: How do I feel hum well, my boobs are still sore and have been for a while now, thirsty all the time and peeing a lot, had a little spotting but nothing really only when I wiped yesterday and on the first wee this am sorry for the tmi!

Been feeling bit sicky but no retching or anything like that, just bit off in my tummy.

Lower tummy feels delicate if I lean on the sink for example it feels tender bit like af coming but not if that makes sense?!

What about you ??? x x

Wow those symptoms sounds great :pray: for you

I have a really crampy stomach on and off; was worse this am. Boobs are a bit tingly but that is on and off and not constant. I also feel nauseous but that is on and off; to be honest; all the symptoms are on and off :lol: Slight backache too...
I just feel like it could be happening; I had this feeling when I was pregnant with my dd so fingers crossed.

Right let's see how long we can hold off of testing for :lol:

Tina & Gabs said:
LouF said:

What about you ??? x x

Wow those symptoms sounds great :pray: for you

I have a really crampy stomach on and off; was worse this am. Boobs are a bit tingly but that is on and off and not constant. I also feel nauseous but that is on and off; to be honest; all the symptoms are on and off :lol: Slight backache too...
I just feel like it could be happening; I had this feeling when I was pregnant with my dd so fingers crossed.

Right let's see how long we can hold off of testing for :lol:

I am going to try and wait till sunday if I can. I had all this last cycle but got af so trying not to get too excited but prior to last cycle have not had anything like it and we have been ttc for 2yrs, also we have 1st fertility clinic app on the 12th so would be great to ring them and cancel with a bfp. Feel all over the place and very emotional, could cry a the drop of a hat!! Never in all my life did I think all this ttc would be such a rollercoaster, thought I would come off the pill and it would happen quick but not so. Sorry to ramble just feel like I want to SCREAM at the mo, partly excited, scared, angry?, apprehensive, fed up of thinking about it all, but also obsessed with it too!!! Crikey what a moan where did all that come from sorry again x x x
Your sound good too hun and if you have that feeling then thats brill, oh fingers so crossed for us both :pray:

Don't apologise hun; that is what we are here for. Have a moan anytime you want :hug:

Really hope you get your BFP so you can cancel that appointment on the 12th :pray:

It definitely is a rollercoaster ride.

Take care :hug:

Thanks Tina, got to get my lazy bum up and go and enjoy the snow while it's here x you take care too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back