• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness retunred!

Ems

Reaction score
I am not to sure if anyone suffered form sickness in tri 1 but I did HG pretty bad. Anyway last 2 days I have been feelign neaustaed again and wondered if anyone else had the same problem xx

i had it pretty bad and only just starting to feel better now i'm still sick in the morning and have a few bad days fingers crossed its just a bad couple of days and goes away xxx

I've been feeling a lot better past couple of weeks. Got a big wave of MS this morning but had loads of other symptons so I just think my hormones are having a surge. Lots of stretching pains so I think bubs is just having a growth spurt.

Thats good! I still like you both say get bad days but its the neasuea that I can't handle. Its horrible.

I have got a pot of cyclizine at home (which is no good as I am at work) so that usually helps subside the sickness.

Hi Ems, yes I still get the occasional bout, mainly when very stressed or hungry. But funny things like I went swimming the other day and got really nauseus, like being sea-sick! wierd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back