SICKLY SWEET MUSHY LOVE STUFF ALERT

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Yesterday i was deeply unhappy for many reasons
will not bore everyone with details will spoil my mushy story

anyway
James could see i was sad so when we went shopping he bought me nt a double choccie cake but a TRIPLE choccie cake

we dont usually splash out on extras like choccie cakes

when we got home he made me a lovely meal
the secreatly went into the shower room and set up the candels around the room lit them and turned of the light
he told me to go and look in the shower room
so i went and wept with gooey love for my man :hug:
as il ooked at the softly lit room and flikering candels
he then invited me to share the shower with him
he pampered me tenderly massaing my bump and talking to our Son telling him how much he loved him and couldnt wait to be his Daddy.
And how much he loves me :hug: :hug: :hug:

We just stood there holding each other
the he went to cut the cake and make me a lovey cup of tea while i washed my hair

we then lay snuggling eating cake and fell asleep in each others arms as he stroked my hair.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE MY MAN :hug: :hug:
Who needs cards and flowers and expensive presents on specific days of the year when you have spontanoues demonstrations of love and heart felt thought like this!!!!!!!!!

im so happy
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
happy-6.jpg

adorable-1.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww well done james

so so glad u had a nice nite, u deserve it hunni x x x

:puke: at the sickliness!!! :rotfl:
YOU KNOW IM ONLY JOKING HUNNI!!!
Hes brilliant your James and it was so so lovely of him to do that for you :):)
Hes gonna be a fantastic daddy too not to mention that your gonna be an amazing mummy too!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:

im just as soppy with my OH...i could go on about him for hours....he might not always remember cards and flowers but he wakes me with a kiss wrapped in each others arms every morning and that means SO much more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm glad u got something just as good, theres nothing like it :hug:

Awww lovely :) Its lovely when they do something like that. Unexpected, nothing fancy just being there, thinking of you and feeding you chocolate cake :D :hug:

Thats so nice brought a tear to my eye, he sounds like a lovely man you're very lucky :hug: xx

That is beautiful :cheer:

I dont think daz has ever presented me with a chocolate cake lol think id jump on him too

Not long and James will be home again. :hug:

Aaaww thats so lovely, feeling a bit weepy and hormonal this morning so I'm a bit teary now too!

Glad he is looking after you so well...might just print off your post and leave it somewhere strategic for my OH to see..... :lol:

awh
my OH can be like that sometimes and I go all weepy and slushy, it is a huge bond having a child together and such a special time
your hubby sounds so supportive and lovelyx

Awwwwwwwww bless him what a great OH. :D
It's things like that, that you'll remember forever! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back