• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickly breastfed baby

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Does anyone else have a baby who is quite sickly after breastfeeding?

My left boob is producing much more milk and it's literally pouring out all the time. When Blake feeds from this one he is ALWAYS sick straight afterwards. Quite a lot at times too. When he feeds from my right he's ok. He's latched on for a good 20 mins, wind him and he sleeps. Left one though he needs winding every couple of minutes and he just throws it back up anyway.

Anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do?

X

Chloe will sick a little bit but not allot it's prob just coming up with wind and too full tummy bless him x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lo always a little bit sick - i found that when lo was younger she wouls swallows a lot of air as my milk comes very quick she can be fed in 5 mins even now! This was awful as she would almost hold her breath where she woud be so full of wind and scream. It happens now in the morning or when she is tired. It will settle down, my boobies have only just settled and i still leak loads and have to express if she misses a feed otherwise my breasts are sore. Keep going i'm sure it will settle. Some babies are just sicky i had too who were and two how weren't and now lo is weaning she is sick alot less x

hey, my lo was always sickly when she fed from an overflowing breast.
i was told becasue the milk is overflowing thats why the baby will be sick, so i started expressing a bit out to make it more comfortable and now she hardly ever sickly. it may be due to the force of the milk coming out when the breast is overflowing.
hth
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back