• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sick bleughhhhh

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Is any one else still being sick? I honestly thought it would have finished by now but I'm still throwing up twice a day :(
When does it end????

im still sick occasionally, has only eased off this week. then again i wasnt actually sick often anyway, just daily nausea and retching til about 3 days ago

some get it for longer. i have got lot better and only seem to puke sometimes when i clean my teeth which drives me mad!
my mum was sick her whole pregnancy in one and then only for 3 months in the other. such a delight isnt it!

yeah still sick, but in the last couple of weeks iv gone from vomiting up to 10 times a day to only once or tiwce and went a whole day on monday without being sick once :) still get the nausea too but not as bad as the first few months :)

Think so of us are just unlucky but then the docs do say its a good sign not that it helps when ur head is down d loo lol

Cant see any of the tickers today cant remember how far along you are?

I'm 20 weeks :) thanks ladies it's nice to know im not the only one praying to the porcelain!!
Fingers crossed it improves though, I really hate paying for a lovely meal out and then seeing it again in an hours time lol x x

:sick:I was sick all day every day and felt like I had a permanent hangover til week 18 weeks then it stopped........then returned in week 20 and stopped again..........now I'm nearly in week 22 just feel yicky and dizzy now and again.

sorry ur feeling so ill, with my first i had nite sickness for the whole 9 months and with my 2nd morning, noon, and night for 9 months, this time i have nothing so feel really grateful at the moment as i know whats its like being sick constantly it really drains u physically and emotionally, hope it eases off soon :) xx

well me and hugsy are still mostly sick and were for ages and we both got told girl so there may be a little truth in that

Sick all the time! Hardly been able to leave my house coz all I need to do is be sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back