should i go? update*

sarafet

Reaction score
update - i went 2 days ago and got it done at a hairdressers i've never been to. they were lovely and there was plenty of room for the pram and it wasn't really busy :) aiden was as good as gold too :D

hair002.jpg

i have a fringe :) aiden doesn't look impressed in that photo :lol:

i really want my hair cut because it's in such bad condition, still falling out quite alot, and it's really tuggy and horrible :( it's getting quite long again, past my shoulders now and it's just such a hassle, i try not to wear it down much bc it gets sooo tuggy.

so i decided i'd get it bobbed with a fringe and it will hopefully grow in in better condition.

BUT - i don't know whether to go today. i have no one to watch aiden, so would need to take him with me :| the only hairdressers i can go to which would have space for the pram and wouldn't be too busy (if aiden started making a fuss,) is the one around the corner, and the guy is a pr*t, and will go on about my roots and bc i dyed it myself. he makes me feel uncomfortable really, and the shops always so empty so it's like awkward silence :lol:

i could try and go to another one but the better ones will be busy and what do i do when i need to have my hair washed, i cant exactly trail the pram with me :lol:

dilemma :rotfl:

id book another day at a swish salon when uv got someone to have Aiden so its a treat for u!! :wink: :wink:

mummykay said:
id book another day at a swish salon when uv got someone to have Aiden so its a treat for u!! :wink: :wink:

that won't be for weeks though till i'm not working on a saturday :( :wall:

aiden is in grumpy mode today too :roll:

I always take Evie to the hairdressers with me- she loves it!

I dont need to worry about what to do with her when I'm getting my hair washed... there's always a million and one people saying "awww, can I have a cuddle....?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Mummykay, I love going to a salon to be pampered.

mummykay said:
ohh now that sounds a good idea

It really suits you :) I'd love to have your colour hair mines a manky blond colour so i spend a fortune on highlights and i'm never happy! I'm having my hair cut on Monday at the mo its long and kinda wavy, having it cut like Emma Buntons i :pray: i like it!

LOVE IT!!! really nice, the fringe def suits u!! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back