Shocked :o

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
:wave: morning ladies, you all ok??

As u all know my x (babies daddy) is in the forces and when we were together i got very close with a lot of the army wives and partners. Anyway one of them Angie was my closest friends, she lives in Germany were the army base is and i often flew over even just to see her if Antony was away. So when we broke up we stayed close which is good....

She foned me lastnight (for 4 hours haha) and she was tellin me 2 years ago when her partner Sam was in Afghan, because they weren't married they wud not change his r&r leave (the 2 weeks troops come home inbetween tour) because of this she made a point of been induced in these 2 weeks so that Sam could meet Noah when he was on leave :eek: she was 37 weeks and 6 days when they did it for her. I was soooooo shocked i didnt think they did this kinda thing :shock: but hey atleast Sam got to meet his son, so i supoose in a way its nice...

what u all think, have u heard of this b4?

xxx

yes my cousin and i were due a day apart and her x was in the navy she was induced a week early so he could have time with them befor he sailed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back