Now im Scared and Shocked

Jess1979

Reaction score
Saw midwife yesturday and as my blood pressure was up and I was suffering headaches plus baby was back to back with me she was trying to get my in for an induction. She asked me to phone her this morning if my headachewas still there and if paracetamol doesnt relieve it.

Phoned her this morning and she has just been out to see me. Talk about both of us being shocked. Since yesturday blood pressure has gone down slightly but baby has done an about turn and has fully engaged.

We are both shocked as he hasnt played ball all the way through now it looks like things could happen fast.

Don't be scared! It sounds like your LO is getting prepared! Are you still getting induced? Good luck! Xx

Don't be scared... It all sounds very promising... Well done LO for getting into the rit positionZ, :) xx

She does think that I will need to be induced now. She seems to think he maybe making an show very soon

:pompom:
I'm not surprised you was shocked, a bit quick isn't it. Hopefully LO has decided to be nice now and play ball and make an arrival soon for you. FX for youx

ooo fingers crossed your not waiting too long for bubs to put in an appearance xx

aww dont be scared hunnie thats all good news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back