She's Mastered It!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
For about a week Evie has been trying to roll or half rolling and then getting stuck but now she's got it! She can even roll all the way onto her back again! :cheer: She hates it when I put her on her tummy for tummy time but when she does it she wiggles, giggles and headbutts the floor a bit :) :D I'm so proud of her :D

:talkhand: I'm off to babyproof my lounge.... :rotfl:

Kaira rolled for the first time yesterday and got stuck :roll: :D .

I'd been inspired by Gem's cot of fun for Leland and decided to make her's a little more interesting so she decided to roll to invetigate all her new things. Had to go and rescue her as she was munching the mattress :lol:

Oh well it's a start :D

Well done Evie :cheer:
Think she is gonna have to come show Calleigh how its done. Calleigh has only rolled once and that was in her sleep. She only rolls as far as onto her side at the mo :lol:

Yay well done little princess!

Chester has just learnt to do it as well, its so funny cus he cries whilst doing it then cries when he finally gets onto his tum cus he hates being on his tum and cant get back! Its so strange its like a massive urge to do it even tho he hates it!

PS He hates tummy time too, but HV advised for us to roll up a towel and put it under his shoulders whilst on belly and he much prefers it, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back