shes being a *****

weestar21

Reaction score
ok i have a problem with a girl i met in a pool/chat room.
I used to play on this game loads and got to know all the regular people and had a laugh ect, nothing bad was all just a laugh really.
This girl got a hold of my old email addy and has been sending all sorts of emails to it and adding it to all sorts of web sites!! I have just checked for emails in it since about 8 weeks ago and had 658 emails :shock:
the one that is pissing me off is she has added me to a swingers thing and i have all sorts of perverts sending em emails :shock:
348 guys have tried to add my old msn addy to their contacts aswell :shock:

anyone got any idea how i can stop all of this happening, i try not to look into that email adress anymore but i just cant help it incase i get an email from someone i havent added to teh new one.

Shes a freak of nature and funny thing is she added a profile on face party witha ll my details but her pictures :?

sorry just needed to moan about it as its doing my head in now :wall:

What a fucking weirdo?! :eek:

Get her told wee star!!! I mean it's not that if your OH happens to look at your old emails or whatever and theres al lthese emails from guys you know? You;ve got enough on your plate at the moment without this strange girl adding to your worries! :hug:

i dont even know any of teh people who are emailing me,
Oh doesnt go into my emails but if he did then i would hate to think what would be going through his head!!!!

I have emailed her several times telling her to delete me but shejust replys saying ' yous a bitch to me so im giving you it ten times worse' i only recall speaking to her once as i beat her a pool and she wasnt happy and started saying stuff online about me, after a while i got fed up felt as though i was back at school :lol: and i just left and never played since and i think that got right up her nose and thats when all teh emails started :roll:

its really sad and wish she would fuck off...lol

on her profile it sayd she was 24 but she told everyone she was only 21 :?

The way she's going on seem smore about 12!!

Whats her email addy, get her bloody well back!!

hang on need to go into my old email addy and get it....lol

[email protected]

her name is ruth

im sure the profile she made of my name on face party id was JUST_A_HUNNI something like that but it has all her pictures on it :?

hmmmmm she has changed my name to amy who was a friend of mine from teh pool room :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: omg what a total wierdo! Thats the only problem with the internet! were lucky were all normal sane nice people on here!!! :angel:

hehe wait till i get home and i'll sign her upto some "fun" things!! :twisted: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you girls are fab :hug:

that postcode was my mothers old one only reason i came up with it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back