sherlock???

NICCI

Reaction score
just wondering where she is???

anyone know how she is?

I think she's having a bit of time out. Hopefully she'll be back to help us all again as I miss her!

Valentine Xxx

Last I heard she was searching for some elusive Ashtons and Parsons... :lol: :lol:

Sherlock is great, I prefer to ask her rather than Jeeves :D
Hope your enjoying your time out Sherlock xx

Like Valentine says, she's taking time out to concentrate on other projects at the moment like her numerous websites etc that she designs and writes.

I am in contact with her fairly often so I'll pass on your good wishes.

I might be going to stay with her this summer in her cottage :cheer: already REALLY excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

debecca said:
Like Valentine says, she's taking time out to concentrate on other projects at the moment like her numerous websites etc that she designs and writes.

I am in contact with her fairly often so I'll pass on your good wishes.

I might be going to stay with her this summer in her cottage :cheer: already REALLY excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

he he we are all having summer holiday PF stays!!! Im off to SPAIN lol

hope your OK SHerlock

Jade&Evie said:
Last I heard she was searching for some elusive Ashtons and Parsons... :lol: :lol:

why elusive? have they stopped selling them in Boots?

newmum said:
Jade&Evie said:

why elusive? have they stopped selling them in Boots?

apparently there is a 'manufacturing issue' and you can't get them anywhere - I've been trying for ages.

I think I have the last packs :) My mum brought me about 6 over when she came to visit but that was back in October. It is just camomile extract though so I guess there must be something similar.

newmum said:
I think I have the last packs :) My mum brought me about 6 over when she came to visit but that was back in October. It is just camomile extract though so I guess there must be something similar.

I buy the chamomile from boots. Cally now will have one tablet and sucks on it but when she was younger I would crush it between 2 spoons and give it to her like that.

beanie said:
newmum said:

I buy the chamomile from boots. Cally now will have one tablet and sucks on it but when she was younger I would crush it between 2 spoons and give it to her like that.

Beanie - what are the tablets called? (Apart from Chamomile :) )

I use New Era teething tab from Holland and Barratt or Nelsons Teething Powders, both homeopathic too I think.

Valentine Xxx

Thanks V. One of your tickers has expired (just incase you hadn't seen it. I never look at mine!)

I miss sherlock! and wheres squiglet?

I had no idea.. i seem to miss everything that goes on! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back