Sharp pains once again...

twinkle90

Reaction score
I know ive posted this before a couple of times. I keep getting sharp pains really low down, it onlt happens every few weeks. But they are soo painful and crippling. Should i be worried? Xxx

if they only last a short while, and are so few and far between, im sure you have no reason to worry.
have you been checked for a UTI?

id mention it to your mw, it may just be stretching of everything, or a UTI, or perhaps even your bubette flexing her muscles and she just catches you on a sensitive bit.

x

Ive had it all morning. If i sit and rest it goes away abit but then comes back. I saw my mw a couple weeks a go and she checked my urine sample and she said it was fine. Im seeing a consultant this afternoon. Would it be worth mentioning to him? Xxx

i would definitely mention it to the consultant. if only to setyour mind at ease

Thanks hun. Hes talking to me about procedures of delivery and health. So incase he has to check my stomach to see where baby is etc ill just let him know because its quite tender. Xxx

So this pain hasnt eased at all. It hurts to cough. What shall i do? Xxx

im suffering from this right now, its bloody awful! Xxx

And don't worry hun, its ligament pain . Nothing to worry about xx

I had it yesterday from around 3pm onwards, lower belly going right the way across. Hurt when I moved etc

I thought it was down to not going to the toilet properly in a week, that seems to be the only time I get it.

I was really hurting last night - in the case of 2 Paracetamol & slept for 12 hours.

I have been getting really sharp pains, like a stitch almost, but they have me doubled up in pain. Had these on and off for the last couple of months. Would mention it though x

Sent from my Nexus 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back