shannon matthews' stepdad arrested over c/p??

just been on bbc news..... it is her stepdad
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Yeah it's on Sky News. :x Dirty pervert. I wondered why she was being kept away. Only thing that annoys me is that doesn't she have other kids who have been living with them through all of this? :wall:

If that was my daughter I would have him strung up by his bollocks.

They haven't actually said that they are pics of her- they could be pictures of 17 year olds with their boobs out as far as we know... let's hope so anyway.

I always thought (horrible to say I know) that there was something dodgey with him

I hope he hasnt done anything to the other kids too :(

inforabumpyride said:
If that was my daughter I would have him strung up by his b***ocks.

They haven't actually said that they are pics of her- they could be pictures of 17 year olds with their boobs out as far as we know... let's hope so anyway.

yeah they've said they dont involve any of their kids

but ffs still!!!

it disgusting!! i wonder why shannon is the only one that has been removed by social services tho?

xxxxx

MY OH said he thought there was something about him when it first came on the news! He's a real good judge of character so I was half expecting something like this!! FREAK! OMG when will they start chopping the balls off people like this?!

What sick *******. I always thought he might have something to with her going missing.

Something else I find abit strange is that he is 22 and she is 32, hes been living with her for five years so he would of been 17 and her 27, even that seems abit odd to me :think:

I said the same thing to my OH! Why would a 17 year old choose to be with a women with 7 children? Im not meaning it awfully but in all honesty, I dont know one 17 year old who would want the responsibility of 7 children which are not even his own!?? If Im totally honest, it seems to me like he was with her because he could get close to the children! That just makes me feel even more ill!! :(:(:(

i always thought it was odd how he said 'im alright with her her real dad even says im alright' or something like that. what a weirdo :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back