Shameless attempt to get a freebie (but you can do it too!)

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi All

I am all about the freebies and have found out you can get a free Johnson's baby box if you refer people to "Free Baby Samples".

If you fancy signing up use my link which would get me closer to my freebie, then pass it on!

http://babysamples.co.uk/index.php?referral=35026

Anyone else know any good freebies/cheapies? I was particularly after "shop samples" but found nothing :(

I looked into the johnsons baby box but found everything it contained in our discount store for a £1 each so instead of it being like £20 in shops it came to like half the price x

Cow & gate, apatmil, Emma's diary, Hipp & tesco baby club do freebies if you sign up to them. weve got a polar bear, a cow, vouchers, a car sticker and the huggies pack which has nappies etc atm. Shameless I know lol, was bored signed off work so thought I'd see how many freebies i could get. Why not a ;) x

have signed up hope it gets you closer to your freebie. I registered with pampers to gte a free baby box which gets sent between 28 and 32 weeks xx

Thanks ladies.

I think I signed up to a lot of things when we first found out, can't remember what. I have a Cow and Gate Cow, so I assume I signed up to them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back