Sex!?

Katie21

Reaction score
Anyone else not really interested?? We tried last weekend after not doing it for a month but i just didnt enjoy it, it's really hard with the bump and we can't be very intimate :-( i'm constantly thinking im gunna hurt baby and feel guilty after! I feel bad for my partner as he has quite a high sex drive and i can tell he's gagging for it!

We haven't done it since the beginning of the first trimester! OH has been too scared, and I just really haven't felt like it in all honesty. We will make up for it after baby is born! :oooo:

We have probably dtd maybe 6 times in 9 months! It's also getting quite difficult lol and I haven't had the interest in it unfortunately but if baby is late il be jumping on him haha

We have been at it quite a lot lol, first tri I felt like shit most of the time so wasn't interested, then I felt better and wanted it all the time lol
Now we are still at it quite a lot, even tho it is getting more challenging with the giant bump :)

Well I'd like to have sex but I feel so stupid, I can't lie on the bottom cuz Oh don't like it and it hurts my bump and then when I'm on top I can't really do much cuz I can just a big round belly and when I try and lie over him I can't because Oh don't like it cuz he can feel him and then he starts kicking me... no fun! I just stop in the end and forget about it, way to much hastle! Lmao

I've never stopped - I love sex too much wahey!! It is getting more of a challenge with bump though. My hubby for some reason wants to go missionary position which of course just gets me out of breath and feels like he's really squashing the baby!! I personally think the best position is "spoons" bump not in the way at all and dont have to get all huffy and puffy with doing to much cardio lol

I've never stopped - I love sex too much wahey!! It is getting more of a challenge with bump though. My hubby for some reason wants to go missionary position which of course just gets me out of breath and feels like he's really squashing the baby!! I personally think the best position is "spoons" bump not in the way at all and dont have to get all huffy and puffy with doing to much cardio lol

very much agreed on this being the best option :)

Anyone else not really interested?? We tried last weekend after not doing it for a month but i just didnt enjoy it, it's really hard with the bump and we can't be very intimate :-( i'm constantly thinking im gunna hurt baby and feel guilty after! I feel bad for my partner as he has quite a high sex drive and i can tell he's gagging for it!

I lost my sex drive completely for the hole 9 months!!! Me n oh aren't together any more (nothing to do with that) but by god now I've had my baby I'm a horny devil!! Bit of a Shame seeing as I've just had a section n I've got no oh pmsl but I'm really really in need hahaha x x x

It's just crazy how them hormones effect you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back