Sex & The City movie

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Anyone excited about seeing it?
Read some bad reviews for it from the premiere last night but I am not letting it put me off. I will make up my own mind about it but I really do hope it is good. I love the show and still watch the DVDs on a regular basis. Can't get enough of it! :lol:

:cheer: I can't wait :cheer: Me and my friends are gonna go to see it as soon as it's released :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm going to watch it. I still watch the repeats on paramount!

...........in last weeks Now they hinted that a main person dies :think:

I CAN'T WAIT to see it, i was watching something this morning about it and was getting excited :oops:
Might be another story getting OH to take me to watch it though.

if i cant get no one to come with me i will go on my own, im so sad but i have been waiting for ages for this film i just hope its good and doesent ruin how season six ended.

I loved how the show ended but I wanted more! OH is taking me to see it as neither of my friends really watch Sex & The City! My OH knows more about Sex & The City than my friends as I've forced him to watch every episode since we've been together and secretly he likes it! :lol:

Oooh, I cant wait!
I keep checking the cinema website everyday to see if tix are on sale! The reviews that wernt that good were written by men so I'm just gonna ignore them!!

me and the girls just cant wait! were all booking tickets together (luckily our friend works at the cinema) so we can get some good seats. im taking tissues as im a hormonal bag right now! i CANT WAIT! :D

i went to see SATC last night!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
its bloody brilliant- me and 5 girly mates went and had cosmopolitans in a cocktail bar first and then saw the film :)

deffo take tissues with you coz its an emotional rollercoaster..lots of funny bits too though! i loved it..my best friend wants to go again!! lol

hS nyone seen it yet i have, our showing was sold out, n then they put it on on the screen next to us which also sold out !!! We got there at 7-30, it started at 8-30 and luckily we asked wen theyd be letting people in for it cus there was already a queue !!!! SO we got in the queue and got some gooddd seats ( every staff member telling us not to leave spaces, there were 4 of us, why would we lol ) anyways jam packed !! Popped to the shop opposite to get sweeties and some random lady asked me if wed seen it yet was it gd, the anticipation !!!
I was soo disappointed, it wasnt bad, but it wasnt good or worth all the hype, just a bit blurgh if you ask me, sorry to piddle on anyones bonfire, im sure loads of people will love it but i was a bit underwhelmed, least we got orange wednesday for it woooo !!!

yeah i saw it for orange wednesday last night- also went to the 8.30 showing so we watched it at the same time..lol

i loved it though! i was worried it would be a let down but it wasn't it was good- very chick flick but i enjoyed it!

EDIT- hope the fact i loved it was nothing to do with the cosmos we drank before hand? lol

OH took me to see it yesterday at 10.40am!! I loved it!! I won't give anything away to anyone who is still to see it but poor Charlotte on holiday!! It got such a laugh in the cinema though! Overall I loved it so much!

xjoann said:
OH took me to see it yesterday at 10.40am!! I loved it!! I won't give anything away to anyone who is still to see it but poor Charlotte on holiday!! It got such a laugh in the cinema though! Overall I loved it so much!

lol yeah that bit got a big laugh...:)
poor girl :oops:

lol i think its just because i was really really anticipating it and looking forward to it that i was a bit diappointed, plus me and my friend took OHs who looked constantly bored inbetween sexy bits :wall:

I saw it last night - it was ok. Some laugh out loud bits but some really cringey cheesy bits.
DH didn't mind all the sexy bits though ;)
Thought they did a rubbish job with Samantha's storyline? Anyone agree?

Yeahh !! You know who didnt even seem bothered about you know what ( Samantha wise ) !!!

Kina said:
Thought they did a rubbish job with Samantha's storyline? Anyone agree?

YES!! That was the only disappointing bit! She had some good lines though! Best one was 'my dog just ran up on your dick... i mean your deck!!'.

i thought it was fab but not as good as the series.

the whole miranda steve thing made me cry!

i liked it considering how long it has been since the series- and the rumours of fights between the girls etc i thought there was good chemistry and it was a nice funny cheesy chick flick..hello the series was cheesy as hell!! i dont get what more ppl were expecting? it was never gonna be a masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back