severe babybrain!

Kayelle

Reaction score
Come on ladies I need to know I'm not the only one....

I have been filling in some forms.... And forgot how to spell my name! Have to get new forms today as I wrote it wrong on 2 before I remembered! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Welcome to my world hun. I've always been a bit of an idiot even before i got pregnant (I once drove 200 miles in the wrong direction) but now no-one's even bothering to ask me to do anything remotely complicated lol xxxxxxxxxx

i've had the odd slip up, mainly with words when i'm speaking, such as telling my DD to keep her foot still while i put her foot on (boot oops) and searching high and low for the butter, in the fridge, work tops, freezer, cupboards for it to be in the first place i looked (fridge) smack in front of my face lol (and there wasnt just one tub there but two how the hell did i miss that haha)...glad my DD reminds me after every little slip up that its baby brain hehe!! xx

I still really early on but have had a few moments, for example I was getting dressed for work last week and put 2 bras on. I obviously couldn't decide if I was going to wear a black or white top because 1 bra was black and 1 was baby pink! I've also forgotten sentences half way through and can't for the life of me remember what I was talking about, very unlike me xx

haha Taffy, i have done that, ive also said something to someone and they have said "sorry what did you say" and i have to think and relply "err, cant remember" hehe!! ah well at least we have an excuse :D xx

I told my mum there was a man in the fridge, he was in the woods, I was stood outside my front door pressing the button on my car keys and I watched a film last night and couldn't work out why they were advertising Shrek coming out on DVD when id bought it ages ago only to remember that it was a DVD and they can't change the advets when they go out of date, oops x

Lol love the 2 bra thing that made me giggle! I'm glad I'm not alone as I felt so silly I really could not remember my own name!
Yea I seem to forget the end of sentences and things. It took me a week to post my update in tri 2 rollcall as I kept thinking I had done it already and kept looking at the page expecting it to be there lol, also when I finally did it I posted I was due 31st of April, it doesn't exist Haha

Lol love this thread! Like you girls I forget what I was saying, walk in to rooms and have no idea why, tried to unlock the front door with the unlock button for my car, completely forgot how to use the washing machine... Took me a good few minutes of staring at it to remember and forget how to spell the most simple of words!

Someone asked the other week when I was due and I replied July! I'd only be conceiving now I'd that was the case or its the longest pregnancy ever.

I forgot my name trying to sign out if work on Thursday! I have taken the sky remote to work instead of my mobile. I took a message from a client (they told me who they were, where they were calling from, what case they were phoning about and who they wanted to speak to) and when I put the through to the case worker I said to him "it's someone calling from somewhere about something". The most helpful message ever!!

Kayelle u did make me giggle this morning wih 31st April. I only know it doesnt exist as my aunt has always said she would get married on 31st April (as it doesn't exist and she doesn't wanna get married).

I have been getting worse and worse with the baby brain. Last week I was trying to make DH a cup of tea and make gravy at the same time... Kettle was on, and then t-bag and gravy granules were put in the same mug... Euch... Not a nice cuppa!

Omg lol I'm not even pregnant and I'm like this anyway haha! Love these funny things and the bra one made me squirt coffee out my nose! Lol!:dance:

I have been getting worse and worse with the baby brain. Last week I was trying to make DH a cup of tea and make gravy at the same time... Kettle was on, and then t-bag and gravy granules were put in the same mug... Euch... Not a nice cuppa!

Oh no! Did you serve it to him?? Lol

Oh no! Did you serve it to him?? Lol

Haha... No, I'm not that mean!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back