Seriously Bloated!

snag

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and in the past couple of weeks I've started to get really bad bloating. I've suffered with Irritable Bowel Syndrome for quite a few years and often have problems with bloating anyway but it's getting really bad now that I'm pregnant. By the time I've had lunch I look like I'm 6 months pregnant and I feel so uncomfortable I don't know what to do with myself. I'm starting to worry about how on earth I'm going to feel when I'm in my last trimester!

To make it worse, because I'm so bloated, I actually can't eat much in one meal as there isn't enough room in my stomach due to all the bloating so I feel hungry all the time!

I went to the docs about it the other day and she said there's nothing they can do about it!

Has anyone else ever had this problem during pregnancy and, if so, do you have any advice you can give me?

Thanks in advance.

x

im suffering with bloating.. ive put pics up in the first tri bump pic, and i look huge for only 10weeks! people think im having twins.. its soo uncomfortable.. i wonder how i will manage as i get further along! but im hoping it get better! x

I had horrible bloating starting before I even did a POAS test all throughout the first trimester, although I can't remember exactly when it stopped :X I know that isn't much help, but mine did go away! Hopefully yours will be passing soon as it really is quite uncomfortable. xx

Aww hun, I suffer from IBS also and the bloating becomes a right pain, the next day your belly size has decreased and by lunch it's plundering out there again.... all I can say is keep moving and expel some of the excess air built up and drink as much fluid as you can... but the bottom line is keep moving. x

Thanks to you all for your comments. I think my bloating has been made worse by the fact that I've been eating loads of seeded bread recently and when I cut that out the bloating and discomfort seem to improve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back