Sending large items - help!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I'm selling an old Sky box on ebay and it's still in the original box, but when I send it what do I use to wrap it up? :think: :?

You can get brown paper from the post office/WH Smith etc which is what I usually use, and just wrap it around boxed items like a present!

There are also grey postal bags from the Post Office which you can buy for about £1 and saves the fiddly wrapping, just slip it in and seal it up, then stick the address in the space provided :)

It's already secure in the box LOL, I mean should I just wrap some brown parcel paper round it before I send it or what? :?

HideiLu said:
You can get brown paper from the post office/WH Smith etc which is what I usually use, and just wrap it around boxed items like a present!

There are also grey postal bags from the Post Office which you can buy for about £1 and saves the fiddly wrapping, just slip it in and seal it up, then stick the address in the space provided :)

Yeah I was thinking about the bags, I just didn't know where you got them from :oops:

Thank you :D

send it via parceltree.co.uk :)

6.99 next day del ;)

if im sending something in a box i usually just bubble wrap inside and on the outside use lots and lots of parcel tape :)

if it is a sky plus box I'll buy it off ya!!

Ours is slowly dying :(

SarahH said:
if it is a sky plus box I'll buy it off ya!!

Ours is slowly dying :(

No hun, it's just a normal Sky box. We're selling it cos we upgraded to Sky+ :)

It wouldn't be a Panasonic would it? I'm looking for one on Ebay atm...

debecca said:
It wouldn't be a Panasonic would it? I'm looking for one on Ebay atm...

No it's an Amstrad one.

Well I hope it is cos that's how I've listed it on ebay :lol:

It ends in a few hours and it's around £24 at the minute 8)

oooo i have like 2 of the sky crappy things in the cupboard.. might have to list em...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back