• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Selling on ebay?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Am selling some stuff on ebay im wonderin how much i should start this off at? tbh i would like 20 pound for it, but i dont know how much it cost as it was a pressent but i dont like it lol its got a diamond in it at the front.
It has 3 numbers printed on inside aswell, not sure what is?

DSC01214.jpg

The three numbers are the mark to say its real, i think its 926 or something if its sterling silver.

Sorry i dont know how much its worth, maybe you could look around for something similar or ask the person who bought it for you where they got it from (obviously out of interest, not that you are going to go online and see how much it cost)

you can take it in to any jewellers and ask what they think its worth(my family has one lol) theyl be able to tell you

I sold a genuine white gold tourmaline ring on there recently for 16 quid, they got a bargain, why not put a reserve price on your item, or a buy it now, that way you can insue youl get your price or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back