Science Museum

cassi

Reaction score
Jakob went to visit his granny in London yesterday and Me and Alan ventured into the centre and went to the science museum, It sooo fascinatuion I loved it....It really makes you think about life and all the great minds out there, That live now or have passed away (r.i.p).

We also went into the game on part and had a go on years and years worth of you old game consoles dating right back to the old atari's and amstrads right up to the PS3. It was amazing.

Im glad you hd a good day did you bring jakob back a suvenior?

Nope :( how bad it that, we were looking at the baby stuff in harrods but nothing really caught our eyes....except for a dior dungarees that was 140 quid :rotfl:

B&T love the museums!

We usually get the Oxford tube down into london at half term and we did the sciencemuseum last Oct, it was amazing!

We're off into london on Mon but no museums this time :(

We're going to the natural history museum end of Feb though as we're having our last big family day out before Sam comes and we're taking our last flight together....London eye night flight, we've done afew times in the day but kids want to see it in the dark!

In science museum, B&T loved the flying section and the flight simulators :)

Sorry just wanted to ask had anyone been to the churhills war experience down there at all? My o/h went and said its great id really like to go but we dont get that much time off together to do things like that

i look forwarfd to taking ewan there when he is a bit older, i remeber dad taking me when i was 7 and i loved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back