School uniform?

Terrie

Reaction score
for those of you with children who go to school....

when they started in nursery did you buy them proper school jumpers (ie with the logo on) or did you buy plain cheap ones from tesco/asda?

and how often did they come home from school covered in paint or glue?

there's a £35 difference in buying Rhys proper school jumpers or cheap ones... its quite a lot of money :eh:

When my eldest started i got her the proper school jumper and she didn't get anything on it, it was then used again the year after for my 2nd daughter, i got the eldest two school logo cardi's and she hasnt got anything on hers but i started using one for the other and she got paint all over it and lost it, so now i get tesco/asda ones.

I'd double check you're allowed to use to non-school logo ones as down here is like a total nono with that x

I had to get proper logo ones for mine. Fair play they didn't get anything on them as they put aprons on them if theyre painting and that.

I'd double check you're allowed to use to non-school logo ones as down here is like a total nono with that x

The school has a strict uniform policy from year 1 upwards... We were told by the who'll that is was ok for nursery and reception to have plain jumpers but from yr1 it has to be shirt and tie with a knitted vneck jumper

Wow, that is expensive. Ours are like £16 so I bought Nell a big one she can wear in reception in september.

I dont get school jumper just cos I dont like them lol but to tell you the truth when monty came home with his class photo the other wk I think 5 kids in the class must of had the school jumper on the rest had plan. Monty wears apron for painting and things but he can still get paint in the weridest of places and black paint never comes out.

I bought one one jumper and one cardigan with school logo, i thought that would be enough?
I prefer grey cardigans so will get her 2-3 of those as well.

I'm taking her uniform shopping in the next 2 weeks or so, just us two :) i can't wait and i can't believe my baby is starting school and wearing uniform!

My daughters school uniform colours are really hard to get so i HAD to get her a school cardigan, in fact i brought 2 and she lost 1 and was never found even though i put her name every where in it :( i was very annoyed when they are £9.99 each :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back