scared

suzzi

Reaction score
since i thought waters had gone yesterday all ive done is think about giving birth, was so excited when i thought it was the start of labour, was even mardy that it wasnt x x

but im actually really scared, ive done it twice before and my last labour was really easy but im actually wondering if i can do it again lol

dont know if its just hit me that yes it will be soon or im more worried about stuff now im older, its been 15 years x :shock::shock::shock:

im exactly the same hun last few days,keep lookin at the pram and the rockin crib in the corner of the livin room and thinkin omg..any day now my baby will actually be in there! its a long time bein pregnant and i keep thinkin back to when id just found out,my datin scan,my 20 week scan and all the symptoms iv had.seems like iv been pregnant forever and now im in the last days countdown its scary and very real that this is goin to happen.i know my life is goin to change so much when he's born.were wakin up everyday now thinkin will today be the day and i keep tryin to imagine what its goin to feel like when its all happend and the baby is actually here.im excited but really nervous at the same time,i think il have loads more patiance with this baby with bein older now,when all mine were little they were only 2 years apart in age and it was allways hectic in this house,iv got all the time and patiance in the world now for this one and our older kids will be a great help to us wont they.xxx

Hi suzzi, just wanted to give u a 'big vote of confidence'! You can def do this again hun, I know it's been a long time but I am sure u r a pro!! Your body knows what to do hun, I am sure u will do great! :)

ah thanks x x x im sure its just nerves x x well im hoping it its lol x x x

ange i know my kids will be helpful they are more excied than me x x

I dont think it actually sunk in 4 me yet that im gonna have 2 give birth, my last birth wa extremley long and painful and im absolutley petrified!!

Don't let the panic take over. Try and keep positive thoughts going and get rid of those negative ones. YOU WILL BE FANTASTIC! Just remember is it all worth it and you wi have a wonderful new addition to your family v soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back