scared of induction

jodie_honey

Reaction score
im booked in at 8:00am monday for an induction, had an assesment today and i wont need the pessarie coz im dialted enough to just have my waters broken but im absolutely TERRFIED.
anyone else scared of their induction? i know there are quite a few of us booked in.
i cnt stop thinkin about it :(

please dont be scared you will be fine!!!!!
at least you dont have to have the pessary they can be quite uncomfortable, everything will be just fine, good luck!!!!! :hug:

I was very scared with my first induction I must admit, but it's really not that bad I promise you and if they are going skip the prostin gel and brake your waters straight away then hopefully it will be quick for you!

I have my induction tomorrow :shock: I'm not too worried about it and I have to have the pessary. I know lots of people who have been induced and they have all had good positive experiences so honestly don't worry, you'll be fine. My mum had three inductions for me, my bro and sis as she had three good experiences. My SIL and SIL's sis just had babies and had to be induced and they were both fine and reported good experiences too. All in all you will be fine, and you don't even need the pessary so it won't be uncomfortable :hug:

just think whats coming after the induction :D its all worth it. by the way it feels nice when they break your waters.

hello

im sure you will be ok hun, women would stop having bairns if it was bad, my mother in law was induced and yes it was a bit more intense but she prefered it as quicker and she got to meet her son quicker too :D

i was scared and was told it could take upto 3 days for things to happen.. but it happened so quick i didnt have time to worry...
at least you only need your watersbreaking... you will be fine good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

You will be fine :hug: :hug: altho i know you must be scared. im scared and im not even booked in for an inducetion but i will probably have to be induced in 2-3 weeks cos of my blood pressure and im brickin it lol

aww thankyou ladies, ur comments have been really encouraging and im tryin to just focus on the baby and that she will be here soon. i think its the waiting game thats more nerve racking.
im having a pamper day tomorrow to take my mind off things and my sisters visitin sunday so im hopin the weekend goes really fast. thankyou all again :D :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back