• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan

keli

Reaction score
:wave:

went for my scan today and saw little bean all was ok and was told all looks normal, saw little heart beating :cheer: :cheer: phew!! picture wasnt the best but still got 2! fella who was doing it did say tho 'not out of woods yet wil have to wait for 20 wk scan.' didn't think that was really reassuring as i told him i was nervous!! think i just like to find things to worry about! :) xx he said i was 11wk3days which puts me 2 days infront of what i thought.... been trying to get ticker on but it just doesn't seem to work!

I can see why you didn't think that was very reassuring! That was horrible for him to say. Im sure you will be fine, its amazing to see the heartbeat isn't it. When we had our scan baby wouldn't keep still - it was great!

i thought it was really cute when bean looked like it was doing flips in my belly. :lol: sooo sweet xx

keli said:
:wave:

went for my scan today and saw little bean all was ok and was told all looks normal, saw little heart beating :cheer: :cheer: phew!! picture wasnt the best but still got 2! fella who was doing it did say tho 'not out of woods yet wil have to wait for 20 wk scan.' didn't think that was really reassuring as i told him i was nervous!! think i just like to find things to worry about! :) xx he said i was 11wk3days which puts me 2 days infront of what i thought.... been trying to get ticker on but it just doesn't seem to work!

Had he of said that to me i think he would of got a fist in his mouth. Why would he want to say something like that.. It is pure cruelness

i agree.... thought i was being over sensitive but maybe not.. if other people think so?? maybe he saw something???? only time wil tell i suppose :( it's enough to drive you mad all this worry!! x

keli said:
it's enough to drive you mad all this worry!! x

It definitely is. I think had there of been something wrong he would of mentioned or ask another staff to help view the screen!!!!!

Don't worry about what he said....... When is your next scan??

I NEED my letter now. I'm getting extremely inpatient

What a git for saying that! That's not on. Ignore him.

Glad all was fine for you though xx

my next scan is 10th jan :shock: that just sooo long away!! think need to buy doppler just to keep check! should someone have measured babys HB? just been reading in tri 2 and it seems that m/w did?
how far gone are you 1sttimemum?..no ticker.
thanks for replies ladies not going to worry about what fella said.. no point.. just hope don't get him next time and do get a nice understanding lady!! :) xx

keli said:
my next scan is 10th jan :shock: that just sooo long away!! think need to buy doppler just to keep check! should someone have measured babys HB? just been reading in tri 2 and it seems that m/w did?
how far gone are you 1sttimemum?..no ticker.
thanks for replies ladies not going to worry about what fella said.. no point.. just hope don't get him next time and do get a nice understanding lady!! :) xx

Keli i am 12 weeks tomorrow but like i say i havent had dating scan so it may change yet. I have tried to get the ticker up but dont seem to be abe to do it...

so you not got your scan date then?.. you only just found out? i had probs with ticker but just about managed today... think if you click on my link at side of ticker wil take you to site.. lafemmebonita.com. i put due date choose one i wanted then wrote address down, the 2nd one for forums and popped in signiture in profile and it seemed to work! hope that helps.. x

keli said:
so you not got your scan date then?.. you only just found out? i had probs with ticker but just about managed today... think if you click on my link at side of ticker wil take you to site.. lafemmebonita.com. i put due date choose one i wanted then wrote address down, the 2nd one for forums and popped in signiture in profile and it seemed to work! hope that helps.. x

Hi Keli No i do not have scan date through. I have known since i was 5 weeks, wasnt able to see m/w til week 9+1 and now 11+6 and still not received letter!!!! Very dismaying Il try that site now XXX

ok so clicking on it doesn't work :oops: sorry but if you go to that site that will work x

thats a long wait and still no letter.. bet you on phone everyday!!

keli said:
thats a long wait and still no letter.. bet you on phone everyday!!

I managed to hold fire until friday last week, they said to wait until midwife is in doctors on thursday and they will get her to chase it up. It's making me think i'm not pregnant. Although i got my maternity exemption card through yesterday.

i was like that all last week wasn't really having any syptoms and was beginning to doubt it all was thinking of going buying pregnacy test lol. think it's just nice to have it confirmed..but all was fine saw LO today! sure will be same for you :) hope you get your scan asap :hug:

keli said:
think it's just nice to have it confirmed..but all was fine saw LO today! sure will be same for you :) hope you get your scan asap :hug:

What does LO mean??
I hope i get it through soon, don't want to be going too late for it. You don't live all that far from me do u!!!!

LO means little one....as in baby :) live in bury nr manchester so no prob not that far xx

I thought it might have meant that but wanted to double check!!! I used to work in Manchester but work in stockport now....

The postie has already been today and still no letter, i'm starting to get really inpatient now, I dreamt that the hospital rang me and said why did you miss your appointment............. Obviously i knew nothing about this. I have now left a message for the midwife to chase this up but she is only in my doctors surgery tomorrow so now i have to wait until then.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back