Scan

Still can't find my one from last Friday else I could show you the difference (it's in Damien's red book and god knows where that is) but here is my scan from yesterday, all labelled up :)
Baby was asleep at the beginning but some gentle persuation and wiggling woke baby up and we saw it jump a few times and even wave at us and kicks it's legs :D Mark was grinning ear to ear, he got to the hospital just in time to see the scan :D

Picture86Mod.jpg

Been put back a few days again but still going to stick with 7th May, won't matter anyway as MW says it's unlikely I'll go term given the reasons Damien was prem. If I can get to 36 weeks I'll be happy, but my ultimate goal is 32+ again, like it was with Damo.

Right, now I'll bog off and stop hogging the first trimester with all my problems :oops:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Starting to look like a proper LO already.

So relieved all went well for you babe, was thinking of you lots yesterday.

:hug:

Aww glad you managed to wake him/her up and got a wave, how cute! Hope you get to make it to your goal!! :hug:

Its lovely hun really glad that it all went great.

Hope your taking it easy with your feet up so pleased that it is all going well for you. x x :D

Hi Sami,

So glad its all turned out well - and LO gave you a little wave thats so sweet! :cheer:

Keep your feet up as much as you can - difficult I'm sure with a wee one running round them!

:hug:

awww great to see...go get plenty rest :)

aww great pic hun, im glad all went ok for you yesterday!!!

aww it's so nice seeing the photo! Does it make it feel more real? xx

ToriElla said:
aww it's so nice seeing the photo! Does it make it feel more real? xx

Yeah does now, the others hadn't really hit home, plus Mark is walking round with THE biggest grin on his face ever :D

glad all went well nice pic its nice to see the little bean isnt it xxxxxx

Lovely pic hun, aaah it brings it all back to me :D

Xxx

Yay!!! Great pic and I'm so happy for you.

I'm never going to catch up with all the posts but I'll do my best :D

Wow :clap: congratulations on a wonderful scan sami!
I am so pleased for you and OH has every right to walk around with a big grin..look what he helped make! :hug: well done you two!

Oh i hope you do keep posting as it is lovely to watch others grow and share experiences at the same times as me... is that selfish? :oops:

Anyway Beautiful scan and have a healthy (full term with luck) PG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back