Scan went well today...we are team....

HideiLu said:
Nicki...you win!!! :lol:

Ok....well done to the most of you

It's a boy!!

:dance:

I wasn't fussed at all either way. I wanted a girl for my folks (There have been no girls born since me!) And wanted a boy for OH as that's what he wanted!

EVERYONE was saying girl before, including OHs Mum who is a medium :think: He's on the phone to her now trying to figure it out!! He best not have got someone else preggers too :evil: :lol: :think:

Maybe you shouldn't go buying loads of blue, in case oh's mum is right! Was the sonographer pretty certain? I believe in mediums , so i'd be disappointed if your mil has got it wrong, hehe xx

Yayyy Congratulations on being on Team Blue

I've finally guessed correctly :dance: ....feeling pretty pleased with myself now lol

xx

I knew before you! I knew before you! nurrr nurrr!! :moon: lol

:D Nope I'm chuffed for you :D I really am! xx

clairedoran said:
Maybe you shouldn't go buying loads of blue, in case oh's mum is right! Was the sonographer pretty certain? I believe in mediums , so i'd be disappointed if your mil has got it wrong, hehe xx

Mine was wrong too! I'm not a believer any more :shakehead: xx

dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:

Damn it :x I love it when they get it right!

xx

clairedoran said:
dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:

Damn it :x I love it when they get it right!

xx
LOL well she said other things that rang true :hug: I HOPE she's wrong :shock: Otherwise I have lots of pink things if anyone wants them! lol x

:hug: :hug: Congratulations on team BLUE :cheer: :cheer:
The pics are really good too!

dannii87 said:
clairedoran said:

So was mine!

clairedoran said:
HideiLu said:
EVERYONE was saying girl before, including OHs Mum who is a medium :think: He's on the phone to her now trying to figure it out!! He best not have got someone else preggers too :evil: :lol: :think:

Yeah anything that we are getting that's blue/boy, we are keeping the tags on and receipts for!

MIL is very confused at the moment! Waiting to speak to her!

Baby had it's legs crossed for the most part and only got a glimpse at the end! She said she was as certain as she can be and showed us the little winkie! :lol:

Spoke to MIL

Think I wrote about this before, but basically she done her own reading back in November (about the time babs was concived) just after OHs brother got married, an asked if she would have grandchildren, thinking of them, and an image of a little girl appeared, and also in a dream too, but followed by OHs name, so she had paired the two together.

She now thinks it may have been having her own hopes for a girl interfering with things! And/or possibly OHs brother and wife will have the girl. But what confused her is that when we were all round there a couple of weeks back, including brothers and wives, she still had a feeling of a girl! :think:

Oh Congratulations on Team blue :cheer: ...another one of the blue team yay!!

What I was told once is that a medium can sometimes pick our thoughts/wishes and if your wish or thought was going towards a girl then she could have picked up on that. I dont know really.. :roll:

Congratulations on your BOY!

Take care
kathy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back