Scan went well today...we are team....

HideiLu

Reaction score
Baby is well and measuring fine.

We thought we wouldn't be able to find out as baby had knees up and ankles crossed and was very reluctant to flash :shakehead:

At the last minute we got a peek and found out...see if you can guess :D

Scan3.jpg

im guessing blue! congrats everything went well :cheer:

I'm no good at these things-I'm like Rachel from friends looking at my own pics!! Is it a girl?

Congrats on all being well and having a good scan!

Oooooooo. I love this game. I think pink? Gorgeous pics as well. Can't wait to see of i'm right...xx

Hehe! I'm rubbish at guessing too!

My brother looked at the last lot of scan pics of ours and made a very certain guess, and turns out he was right! ;)

Bigger versions of the pics are in the scan thread! :) x

I say BOY...c'mmon tell us!! :evil: Patience is not my virtue

:D

Glad everything was all well, awwww i want to know now, i hate playing the guessing game im to impatient.

Oh well i'll guess BLUE but i dont have a clue when it comes to looking at scan pics.

glad it went well, i think boy.... tell usssssssss :D

:D Its a baby! Hahaa thats all I can tell hehe tellll!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

I cannot take much more waiting i never have been the patient kind!!

Come on spill the beans Which of us is right!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:D

LMP x

PS i'm guessing nickilubs is onto a winner!!

Nicki...you win!!! :lol:

Ok....well done to the most of you

It's a boy!!

:dance:

I wasn't fussed at all either way. I wanted a girl for my folks (There have been no girls born since me!) And wanted a boy for OH as that's what he wanted!

EVERYONE was saying girl before, including OHs Mum who is a medium :think: He's on the phone to her now trying to figure it out!! He best not have got someone else preggers too :evil: :lol: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back