• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan tomorrow

mandplus4

Reaction score
hi well im supposed to b having my dating scan tomorrow, i think im about 15 weeks now so im already late having it,so ive been really anxious wanting to know that everything is ok, but it looks like i may not b going now, the snow here is awful all the buses have stopped running, lots of the roads have been shut and a friend told me today that they r turning people away from the hospital and cancelling appointments because of the weather, so ive got all my fingers and toes crossed that we have a big thaw tonight and i can still make it to the hospital tomorrow lol xxxxx

Oh dear! Good luck, hope you can get your scan, if not then hope you get one soon!

Good luck! My hospital iv been told has been overloaded with scanning appointments, someone i no is 23weeks and shes got to wait till march to have her "20 week" scan yet she will be a month away from givin birth! At least if u cant get to hospital im sure u wont be waiting that long for another appointment x

I'm supposed to be seeing the MW tomorrow and I bet that's cancelled coz she lives at the back of beyond!

Hope you get the scam still :)

I'm supposed to be seeing the MW tomorrow and I bet that's cancelled coz she lives at the back of beyond!

Hope you get the scam still :)

haha i hope she doesnt get scammed ;) lol

hope you get scan tomorrow!! and good luck if you do xxx

I really hope you manage to get the scan!

I've got my scan on Friday but find out tomorrow whether the FOB will be able to travel down to be there as well.

Ill keep all my fingers and toes crossed for a thaw tonight as well!! x

Hope you do get to yr scan, mine is on thursday but they say it will snow here tonight and tomorrow clearing for thursday so fingers crossed for us all

whoooo i made it to the scan, everything was ok with the baby,ive got cyst but there just going to keep an eye on it, cause ive had one b4 and had to have it drained but im so happy everything was ok, they have said im 15 plus 3 weeks, ive tried to work it out nd i think tht means im due on 27th june xxxxxx

Congratulations, did they give you your date for your 20 week scan while you where there?

thanks ladies xxx yes they gave me date for my 20 week scan,18th feb so im all excited about that now lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back